Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After 3 years of being on the front lines of RvR action WO will be fading into the pages of history in naval action. There has been a lot of long nights and hard fought battles. However, with the extr

think about that for a second. the santa marta pb was won by forts...… stationary gun platforms that have very little coverage of the objectives.... keep being retarded please? as for defensive pbs.th

13 hours ago, King of Crowns said:

think about that for a second. the santa marta pb was won by forts...… stationary gun platforms that have very little coverage of the objectives.... keep being retarded please? as for defensive pbs.the map spoke for itself as do the screenshots.

that didnt answered the Question about Offenciv or defensiv PBs, but ok. 

My opinion is another: You faild to fill your clanmoney and dont want to take the Blame for it. 

Have fun enjoy whatever you are doing now.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Santa Marta PB was a disaster for two reasons:

1. William Death (Willis) did not call the battle.

2. Tenet was replaced in the PB list by some nepotistic scrub. 

jmVaEMV.jpg

I regret not having the opportunity to sink you again. 

A great game requires GREAT ENEMIES! You are the best Arch-Enemy one could wish for in a PvP game! 

I hope NA North American timezone becomes worth playing again, or some other game places us in another confrontation. 

Fair winds! 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Knuddel said:

that didnt answered the Question about Offenciv or defensiv PBs, but ok. 

My opinion is another: You faild to fill your clanmoney and dont want to take the Blame for it. 

Have fun enjoy whatever you are doing now.

Clan warehouse still sitting pretty, Our port drops were informed with the Nation. Trying to manage friendly clans when we dont play the game does not help the nation. We had our offensive port battles that was needed for us to secure what we wanted, like the fights against VCO. They however are the only real target in our timezone, who left their original nation after release and had no ports to really fight over , and when other nations did set in our timezone they no showed the PB See Santo Domingo from the mighty russians!

 

Be as salty as you want, but there isnt much population to support RVR from the american timezones and even that being less east coast boys (only a small number of us in the clan) made it even harder.  Hats are off though to BF who during the hidden island fights, set alarms constantly in order to try and set the ports and eventually dig us out. Was alot of fun and I want to thank Reverse and Redii for being some of the few EU commanders to really go out of their way to bring content to us.

 

@Shocktrooper Basteyy you'll always be my boo

Edited by Msk
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, King of Crowns said:

мы все знаем, что россиянам нравится стрелять из ружей и быть застреленными. На самом деле, прошлый век показал, что это то, что они делают лучше всего. лучше, чем любая другая нация в мире. неудивительно, что эта тактика будет повторяться в военно-морских действиях. если вы хотите обвинить потерю русских в чем-то, вам нужно либо указать пальцем на своих командиров, которые приказали им пойти под форт, чтобы добиться убийства. или вам нужно указать на людей, которые не выполняли приказы и пошли под фортом, чтобы ПОПРОБОВАТЬ, чтобы добиться убийства и потерпели неудачу. Россия потеряла Санта-Марту из-за чрезмерной агрессии. это действительно просто ..... хватит сосать.

Больше не имеет значения, хотя. наслаждайтесь тем, что осталось от вашего времени в АН.  

you forgot to say that your Russians do not speak Russian and were not in our Russia, and also did not mention such major battles as night flip party Nort Inglet/Kids Harbor/Rum Cowe in your timer zone....

GL & HF

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/13/2019 at 12:46 AM, King of Crowns said:

After 3 years of being on the front lines of RvR action WO will be fading into the pages of history in naval action. There has been a lot of long nights and hard fought battles. However, with the extreme lack of content and enemy fleets during our timezone, we are docking the fleet for the last time. If the server pop during the USA timezone is ever able to sustain 600+ we may return. Until that time WO will cease to exist as a RvR force.

Best count to our memory is that we have a verified Port battle record of 27 wins-5 losses. Only counting contested port battles. also not counting battles we were screened out of. 

One last trip down memory lane for the history books. These are some of the pb victories. 

Santa marta

B47819BCFB9A43ACA93E83F74C54D7108B6CC762

Les cayes pb

AC994D12370D4C7B5C884DBF22DFEE0BB09A9F8E

Georges town.

8527BE13CB056A30D8303D73D895580BE3C96CD8

San Augustine

9864EE21D89D99329B7AC895E23683071AA5F52F

Kidds harbor

189CA9CE34A804D29D6915C3321E0E60249D5ABC

North inlet

9C7D8A7CA2BBF3A84931BFE1F53CBE3550B2E73D

Pointe a Pitre pb 

4DD52A0F1B362E46D8629E7D4A999D345A06253F

Tibron pb

619632809074EBDA7E15AD930ACB2E96E37A6C61

PB for Apalachicola 

3D5076E6EBE5FB6A9061737244BC7D54FECD85C5

Salina point pb 

C7C0FA5F4071DDA1F636609D62029259B0892504

AYS PB

1E3D232EF2F71BDE07165D1449C147FFD6C286F4

Bensalem  pb 

9297325805AA49EC856CE6C5CE6A40DC5EFB7A1F

Honorable mentions that are not pbs

83389327B019EC9D17F1AA91FA80111A69F47D4A

CF9C3AD249C3D9013979262B4DD3873E2A7DCFE2

25D414E81512CCBE2B67AC9172A2D8064540F702

67CDBCD633B679760F5008BCA217003DD8C0439A

 

Fair winds and calm seas gentlemen.

O7

KoC. 

Best of luck to y'all. Will miss the content that was KoC.

o7

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
On 10/13/2019 at 4:08 PM, Tenet said:

Santa Marta PB was a disaster for two reasons:

1. William Death (Willis) did not call the battle.

2. Tenet was replaced in the PB list by some nepotistic scrub. 

jmVaEMV.jpg

I regret not having the opportunity to sink you again. 

A great game requires GREAT ENEMIES! You are the best Arch-Enemy one could wish for in a PvP game! 

I hope NA North American timezone becomes worth playing again, or some other game places us in another confrontation. 

Fair winds! 

Lol...where are the vco sinks at? You guys always post about BLACK, lol. Everyone stopped playing the game already. I come back to the forums over a month later and find you sti reminiscing about BLACK lol

Edited by HoneyBaddger
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, HoneyBaddger said:

Lol...where are the vco sinks at? You guys always post about BLACK, lol. Everyone stopped playing the game already. I come back to the forums over a month later and find you sti reminiscing about BLACK lol

why would honeybadger give a hello kitty anyway? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, HoneyBaddger said:

Lol...where are the vco sinks at? You guys always post about BLACK, lol. Everyone stopped playing the game already. I come back to the forums over a month later and find you sti reminiscing about BLACK lol

c2382f41c294830a9b5c7a83276a38a7.jpg

Show me on the diagram where VCO touched you?

That's a VCO screenshot, we're the true BLACK. Just read the names. Yours is missing.

Edited by Tenet
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...