Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DreadPirateBob

What happened to WO?

4 minutes ago, Staunberg said:

Witch of this fact do you say is wrong @Despe?

18 % russians, ok, and the rest 82 per cent online players where are? When Redii was in brits, 28 per cent online players were brits.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Staunberg said:

So my fact was right. And again you try to spin it. We know 18% is in top 10 Russian, how many thats actually play in Russia,  we don’t know. But would be fun to get the top 10 online Numbers for both brits and dutch.

Neither has the numbers when Redii was in, that is the past not the present.

this statics are all corrupted by alters, Lenin in russia plays with 5 accounts in same time. The only way count the numbers and force of a faction is figthing, and numbers of russians are too same that dutch and brits. The problem of this factions are that they are full of carebears that have fear to lose a ship, and this is their choose.

Edited by Despe
  • Like 1

Just now, Staunberg said:

Well maybe REDS can give a loan. Think The Bank of Vera Cruz, should have enough in the bank boks.

we have enough costs, sorry

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Despe said:

not lying myself, you were more than us, not much more but more, i was ganked 2 times in this PB screening. You were in smaller ships, but it were your choice. PB was 25 vs 25, so...

Talking about the previous GT PB when brits got screened :) Well last time not so many russians came so brits could enter PB

Edited by o7Captain

10 minutes ago, o7Captain said:

GT PB when brits got screened

you got screened because your screen of 3rd and 4rd rates dont tag us for BR difference, if they were in 1st rates you didnt got screened, and we lose the most ships because we are less players with less BR that port fleet. And i was ganked 2 times too, and other mates too

5 minutes ago, Staunberg said:

So you keep saying. Russia has atleast 75 RvR plsyers alone in Reds, HAN and BF. Then there is the rest.

NN, shock, Rus, rubli and a few others. So proberbly 100 RvR players. So proberbly around 100 RvR players. You really think GB and VP has the same numbers?

Proberbly lots of reasons why ppl don’t fight. But funny how it always should have to do with fear of losing a ship.

Personally I simply can’t grind enough to make a first rate on a regulary base. If I trow all I make in to first rate, I could proberbly make one every 2 weeks. Lets be honnest, you don’t do much RvR with that. And plz dont come with that excuse that I always can capture an AI, that portbonus and woods really dont matter.

your numbers are only in your imagination, mate.

1 minute ago, Staunberg said:

You tell me that RED can’t field 25 players!?

one thing is having 25 players and another thing is that this 25 players are RvR players. Make the count corretly. Not all players are in the same time zone. Im now in a stupid shallow PB empty. Where are the ducth that waste their time tagging NPCs in Islamorada? They could be there defending the port but they choice not do that, and im seing too dutch in combat news

55 minutes ago, Anolytic said:

WO:

empty-wallet-meme-1.jpg

what part did they miss

lvyhix67u9.png

3 minutes ago, Immersive Ganking said:

Sounds like the Dutch actually have fun while you waste your time in empty port battles :D

totally agree XD

4 minutes ago, Immersive Ganking said:

Sounds like the Dutch actually have fun while you waste your time in empty port battles :D

and money...:)

71nig2d.jpg

Edited by Thonys

3 hours ago, Immersive Ganking said:

Dutch have fun sinking trader brigs. Russia takes ports. Dutch whine about russia having too many ports. Russia says attack some ports and take them. Dutch go back to sinking trader brigs and complaining. Dutch lose players slowly due to boredom from utter national inactivity. Dutch blame Russia for killing player base. Status quo.

Edited by Potemkin
  • Like 3

I mean honestly WO is on the right track.

you get bored of a game, bored of the timezone that ends up avoiding you and bored that everyone around you isn't doing anything...

you decide to play another game for more enjoyment. simple. I think a lot of players more recently are starting to trend towards it too.

recent Russian RvR has made at least a chunk of players I know decide it isn't worth continuing - and I'm not blaming Russia, but if russia still wants food to farm they should consider splitting up.

Edited by Teutonic
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

I mean honestly WO is on the right track.

you get bored of a game, bored of the timezone that ends up avoiding you and bored that everyone around you isn't doing anything...

you decide to play another game for more enjoyment. simple. I think a lot of players more recently are starting to trend towards it too.

recent Russian RvR has made at least a chunk of players I know decide it isn't worth continuing - and I'm not blaming Russia, but if russia still wants food to farm they should consider splitting up.

Its really is important to note the different dynamics between US tz and EU tz. US tz has been at low playerbase for years. While i dont necessarily think VCO switching to russia was a good thing, it didnt make it impossible for US tz swedes and dutch and brits to fight each other. If people really want rvr its right there, but they dont. I dont care, ive had almost 4 years of good fun in this game. I feel bad for the newer players who probably get told not to even bother or are actively held back from rvr by veteran clan leadership.

Edited by Potemkin
  • Like 2

The night King apparently met his match with WO. 
switched nations....dodged PB’s... 

bye bye player developed content.  

I don’t blame WO at all. 

welcome our EU TZ overlords.  
I’m perfectly happy living out of free ports so whatever 😆