Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DreadPirateBob

What happened to WO?

Yep, woke up this morning.... both neutral. Russians doing Agro on islamorada, but I can’t go to battle as my son is having a birthday party.  So is life in NA I guess, maybe I should start studying how to speak Russian?  

1 minute ago, van stiermarken said:

nothing that surprises me in this game. Russia everywhere and the other players loose the fun to play. 

russia is everywhere because we are fast flipping the port, dutch and brits have numbers too, so why they did not?

4 minutes ago, Despe said:

russia is everywhere because we are fast flipping the port, dutch and brits have numbers too, so why they did not?

that's not true, no other countries here in the game have the numbers too, to fight against the Russian Player Base and or fight bigger PB or flip Ports in a fast way.

12 minutes ago, Despe said:

yeah, russia is so underpopulated, its just that other nation are noobs

• Like 1

1 minute ago, o7Captain said:

yeah, russia is so underpopulated, its just that other nation are noobs

For flip neutral port you dont need Ran Dinark :D

8 minutes ago, van stiermarken said:

that's not true, no other countries here in the game have the numbers too, to fight against the Russian Player Base and or fight bigger PB or flip Ports in a fast way.

Dutch and brits have the same numbers that our, i can see that i in screens and PBs

People interested in playing but not facing the russian zerg should perhaps start using the words comrade, potato, and Putin.

Along with a nation change to Russia, you will know when the zerg is at an end by watching when VCO jump nation 😂 .

9 minutes ago, LegoLarry said:

Along with a nation change to Russia, you will know when the zerg is at an end by watching when VCO jump nation 😂 .

VCO did jump nation.  They're VSC now.  Only a few VCO guys left in Pirates.

But seriously, what happened to WO?  Did they quit?  Nation change?  Internal clan drama?

Just now, DreadPirateBob said:

VCO did jump nation.  They're VSC now.  Only a few VCO guys left in Pirates.

But seriously, what happened to WO?  Did they quit?  Nation change?  Internal clan drama?

Boredom.

Game doesn't have much RVR to offer to US timezone player.

The question when logging in is not "where is WO?" but "who is there? "

Edited by Aquillas

1 minute ago, Staunberg said:

I doubt that. In your top 10 clans alone, you roughly have 20% of the players online.

But that shouldnt stop Russia from doing, what they think is fun.

REDS, HAN and BF can make there own Pb fleet. don’t Think any other nation can say the same.

interesting opinion but totally wrong, sorry. In first Cartagena PB dutch have 2 screeners fleets, and in the last George town brits are more than us and the have dutch help. I think that maybe you should ask you why WO dont pay their ports, and why all ducth with base at Isla dont flip the port when they are too much.

9 minutes ago, Serk said:

Boredom.

Game doesn't have much RVR to offer to US timezone player.

Interesting.

I feel like RvR is something I HAVE to do in order to keep my investments safe so I can PvP.  RvR is not something I go out of my way to seek.

48 minutes ago, Despe said:

Dutch and brits have the same numbers that our, i can see that i in screens and PBs

Lol really ? stop lying to yourself. You were in the screening fleet who fought brit PB fleet at George Town lol.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, o7Captain said:

Lol really ? stop lying to yourself. You were in the screening fleet who fought brit PB fleet at George Town lol.

not lying myself, you were more than us, not much more but more, i was ganked 2 times in this PB screening. You were in smaller ships, but it were your choice. PB was 25 vs 25, so...

For when a map reset?  As it is, the game is pretty boring. WO stopped playing because they were bored and there is no point fighting against Russia. Unless they stop themselves, nobody will be able to do it. Pirates are dead, the same with Danes, Swedes, French. Polish and Prussians. Only GB and Dutch can put up a fight and even those can’t win when they face 3 screening fleets to get in a port battle. So to save the game right now they need a map reset

4 minutes ago, Simon Cadete said:

For when a map reset?  As it is, the game is pretty boring. WO stopped playing because they were bored and there is no point fighting against Russia. Unless they stop themselves, nobody will be able to do it. Pirates are dead, the same with Danes, Swedes, French. Polish and Prussians. Only GB and Dutch can put up a fight and even those can’t win when they face 3 screening fleets to get in a port battle. So to save the game right now they need a map reset

map reset is not the solution, the problem is that there are too many factions for the quantity of online players. Probably with a half of factions it will be ok on RvR. And why you say that game is bored? i spend my most time makind pvp in OW and i find players of all factions, you only need finding him in their capitals areas.

Edited by Despe

ded

most probably fed up by massive amount of carebears who are not reliable enough to fight russia

Edited by Captain2Strong

1 minute ago, Despe said:

map reset is not the solution, the problem is that there are too many factions for the quantity of online players.

Problem is that there's no disincentive to zerg, and plenty of incentive to do so.  Want to trade safe?  Play Russia.  Want the best PvP ships?  Play Russia.  Want the most players to help you in battles?  Play Russia.  There's literally no downside to playing russia other than the cyrillic in nation chat.

5 minutes ago, DreadPirateBob said:

Want to trade safe?

my spanish mates make trade safe again, and i thin so about americans, dutch and brits.

Want the best PvP ships?  Play Russia.

danes have san juan 55 port points. Dutch have Maracaibo, Brits Truxillo and belize, and spanish Remedios, all good ports for crafting excellent ships.

Want the most players to help you in battles?  Play Russia.

sorry, but this is a very big LOL, mate

And stop crying if you are a carebears band, it is your choice guys :D You wanna ports? flip and win the battle, you can do that

Edited by Despe
  • Like 1