Game-Labs Forum

Purchasing the game if you live outside the US

i64man

I have been trying to purchase the access to the game for over a month. I try on and off and always run into the same problem, can buy because of some sort of restriction supposedly related to my bank. I have two cards, one from USAA and the other Andrews FCU, both in the USA. I live in Germany and used both card to purchase from Amazon.com and other websites including Steam. Still, no luck with the purchase. I have try as well with Dreadnoguths, same issue. The only chat from Xsolla is very helpful, but in the end, no cigar. 

Is there any other way to get these game?

4 minutes ago, i64man said:

I have been trying to purchase the access to the game for over a month. I try on and off and always run into the same problem, can buy because of some sort of restriction supposedly related to my bank. I have two cards, one from USAA and the other Andrews FCU, both in the USA. I live in Germany and used both card to purchase from Amazon.com and other websites including Steam. Still, no luck with the purchase. I have try as well with Dreadnoguths, same issue. The only chat from Xsolla is very helpful, but in the end, no cigar. 

Is there any other way to get these game?

I had no trouble with Paypal.

• 1 month later...