Game-Labs Forum

Lost Ships

Earl of Grey

Hi,

yesterday me and some clanmates tagging some swedish players in the patrol Zone. We were in a group and at least two of us were tagging the enemy, both groups close together, all in the tagging circle ... battle opens and i found me in a 1 vs 1 with a victory i tagged. Strange thing, my clanmates were in battle with the whole swedish group and my ship was with them too. They told me that they see my ship in their battle with sails down, not reacting. After some minutes AI take control and rised sails ...

My opponents ( 1vs1) ship was in the battle with my clanmates too ... same thing like my ship, Ai take control after some minutes ....

I fought the 1 vs 1 with my opponent, and then left battle and sailed back to Santiago de Cuba (cant see the battle of my clanmates).

594918585_Screenshot(152).thumb.png.b9c23e091eb4174d81e2468593f826b3.png

Dont know when this happens, but now i see that the victory i had the fight yesterday is gone. I miss an other ship that i had at Nuevitas (purple 3rd rate) too ...

Instead of this i have some strange Ship in my docks ...

331710743_Screenshot(155).png.20d17ac75de85b7b0ffec14ad416aebc.png

I guess somehow my ship splits up for both battles. Maybe the swedes sank my doubled ship in their battle and so the vicy got deleted from my docks ...

I dont care really for the vicy, was a captured mahagony/mahagony, but what happend to my purple 3rd rate? Wasnt the best ship too (thx to nerf), but i liked it and it served me well

pls give me back my ships ...

o7

Earl

• Like 1

I have seen this same ship in my dock for a few seconds after a teleport a couple of times replacing the first one on the list.... then everything went back to normal. Seems a placeholder used when the game can´t find the data of the ship