Game-Labs Forum

Email not verified

gsbgsb

just purchased limited addition game and created an account. Cannot  Log in to enter codes etc as it says either email or password invalid (I do no think either were). When I try to reset password using email it says the email has not been verified.

9 hours ago, gsbgsb said:

just purchased limited addition game and created an account. Cannot  Log in to enter codes etc as it says either email or password invalid (I do no think either were). When I try to reset password using email it says the email has not been verified.

Please check forum private message for addtional clarification

17 minutes ago, Beagle1963 said:

Hello again,

Unfortunately, I still have no access code.
I have sent my used e-mail address again as desired.
greeting Beagle1963

The problem is being handled via private forum message

I have got the same issue.
I bougth the Limited Edition, got the Verification Code, the Downloader installed, createt the Account but still - nothing is possible.

Same issue for me. 

9 minutes ago, onir said:

I have got the same issue.
I bougth the Limited Edition, got the Verification Code, the Downloader installed, createt the Account but still - nothing is possible.

Same issue for me. 

Issue solved - damm stupid onir -.-
Checked the "Spam" folder..

I am very sorry.