Game-Labs Forum

Hi, three days ago at the same entrance of the port of Islamorada I was dragged into a battle of a clan mate against 3 NPCs (2 indefatigable and one Agamenom), I did not get out of the battle because they had reported the presence of a Russian player , and choose to stay inside.
This player, slow because he was wearing a Löcean, began to batch the Agamenom and when he realized that I had approached the first indefatigable and was already addressing the second (the whole weight of the battle I carried) I sank and accused me of stealing what was in the holds to the ships.
On top of that he puts me in battle without wanting to, I don't get out so as not to leave a BDR that can get him in the entire Russian fleet and sink him ... he happened to be sunk.
I want a penalty for the player "Klutjer" .-

(the fire was not accidental shot me 3 times)

001.png

002.png

003.png

004.png

Seems clearly some green on green in this battle, but without F11 report or video is complicated prove that in the direction to take appropriative actions against a player. We have not chat screenshot, and more information, so how can you prove that is a reportable green vs green, and not an accidentaly green vs green? I belive that most players, including me, shoot mates accidentally in a battle, and i had seen some post in this tribunal of players trying to report accidentally green vs green, as a reportable green vs green. IMHO without F11 report or video there are not enough proofs to make this post as a tribunal issue.

Edited by Despe

How is possible that KLUTJE sunk u in Islamorada and the Combat News reports that the sinking was in Willemstad? This post is very suspicious in my opinion.

EDIT: I see more suspicious things. You were sunked with enough central hull to be alive, and u change the ship later as can be seen with total clarity, u were in the aga with enough central hull to be alive and u switch ship for the sunked indef.

Edited by Despe

KLUTJE was clanless when we sunk his Ocean today at Islamorada, so I guess his clan has punished him already.

16 minutes ago, Despe said:

How is possible that KLUTJE sunk u in Islamorada and the Combat News reports that the sinking was in Willemstad? This post is very suspicious in my opinion.

No. It is a recurring bug that sometimes causes combat news to report sinkings at the capital instead of where the battle happens. It's not the first time I see this. It also happens sometimes when people change ships in battle and sink their original ship.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Anolytic said:

KLUTJE was clanless when we sunk his Ocean today at Islamorada, so I guess his clan has punished him already.

No. It is a recurring bug that sometimes causes combat news to report sinkings at the capital instead of where the battle happens. It's not the first time I see this. It also happens sometimes when people change ships in battle and sink their original ship.

I know that bug, but only works when the guy that sink leave battle and changes port. You sunk Klutje before LeonBocangra were sunk?

EDIT: oH u sink him other day, i read wrong. So therefore all the questions that I had exposed are still valid
Why is there no F11 report? It is important because that report included all the information.
Why did he sink with enough central hull to be alive and then switch ship for another sunk with zero structure?
Clan expulsion dont prove that gren vs gren were intentional, only prove that clan believe Leon version, or probably Leon can kick out players as a officer.

As conclusion, in my opinion gren vs green is clear, but the information provided does not prove that it was intentional in any case, and the suspicious things that I have described should be clarified. I believe that this type of tribunal cases should not be accepted without an F11 report or a video.

Edited by Despe

9 hours ago, Despe said:

EDIT: I see more suspicious things. You were sunked with enough central hull to be alive, and u change the ship later as can be seen with total clarity, u were in the aga with enough central hull to be alive and u switch ship for the sunked indef.

Prob cause even though he was taken on water and full, you don't officially sink while in boarding until the boarding is over.  Which allowed him to shoot the rest of his structures away.   When your in boarding and your ship is sunk, but you won the boarding it does force you upon the other ship.  If it's sinking too than well that prob just bad luck so he dies too. 

8 hours ago, Captain2Strong said:

disgusting outlaw scum!

I really wish they go back to the old rules of how to become pirates, if you green on green you become a pirate.  Only way to switch back is you have to use forge papers.  So either you get the warnings and it switches you or if you caught like in this thread than your forced to be come a pirate no matter if you got forge papers or not.  

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

I really wish they go back to the old rules of how to become pirates, if you green on green you become a pirate.  Only way to switch back is you have to use forge papers.  So either you get the warnings and it switches you or if you caught like in this thread than your forced to be come a pirate no matter if you got forge papers or not.  

This would actually solve alot of tribunals :P instead of the tribunal threads the players are dealt with ingame and flagged as pirate. :D

Also to get back to to the nation you came from if you dont have the forger papers so you can get a "new" identification maybe you can do ingame stuff for that nation to get a royal pardon by the king so you can sail under their flag again.

Edited by Guest

7 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Prob cause even though he was taken on water and full, you don't officially sink while in boarding until the boarding is over.  Which allowed him to shoot the rest of his structures away.   When your in boarding and your ship is sunk, but you won the boarding it does force you upon the other ship.  If it's sinking too than well that prob just bad luck so he dies too. 

probably you are right, but i still insist in make an F11 report for this kind of cases providing all information, because despite your post intentional green vs green is still cannot be clearly demonstrated. Without this report, this type of case should not be accepted.

8 minutes ago, Papillon said:

And then after the game force-switches you to pirate, you lose everything.  Everything.  Except maybe rank.  Problem solved for the most part, people would stop doing it.

I like this and agree that everything is lost except rank.  The problem is; when does the game decide you are are to become a pirate.  We've all hit our friends a few times by accident.   

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

too bad this is never going to happen again
so just suffer due to awareness (or the effect) that you're dependent on some retard's idea!

The problem is; when does the game decide you are to become a pirate.  We've all hit our friends a few times by accident.   

if the damage is insignificant then it shouldn't change anything
if the damage is significant then it should kick them out of the nation

Edited by Captain2Strong
  • Like 1

Hello Despeinado, you have the report of the combat news in which the name of the player plays in this case Dutch to another Dutch, if you see how my side is on the right ... so was the left, I shot three bargains, if you say that that's accidental ... you're giving rise to this game going to the bottom of the sea. By the way I have never posted on the forums, but if you want to discuss what I am going to put or feel fulfilled, I can put about 8 or 9 screenshots with obscene vocabulary .... and ask for your report and to be banned

Edited by Leon BocaNegra