Game-Labs Forum

[SCUM] Jackson Wulf

WJyMN5B.jpg

I jumped into battle on the Russian side in a battle outside San Agustin where an American player had attacked a Russian AI LGV.

Jackson Wulf fired a broadside into me on his way past out of spite as he had he failed to tag me outside.

As you can see there is no way that damage could have been caused by enemy player given the distance between us. I did F11 it at the time.

Edited by Gregory Rainsborough
  • Like 2

I am no witness but is a tribunal not a bit of an overreaction to 1 block of armour damage? 

I assume you escaped into the battle and can even understand his frustration. 

It's just not cool if the community keeps snitching on each other all the time. I can understand if he sank you or even damaged you so much to get you outside but 1 broadside for a tribunal just shows me your lack of character.

If the devs really don't want to deal with green on green they could introduce a system that punishes players in game like many games. In call of duty your damage gets returned and you die. I don't know if its possible in na but there needs to be a solution. These tribunals are a yoke.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

The problem is that the devs treat all cases equally. It doesn't matter if the damage is big or small so I'm doing it now so that the time after, when the damage could be serious, he'll get more than a "warning" which is basically a brush under the carpet.

They have to do that because otherwise people would accuse them of discrimination or whatever. You did not need to report this because it will not change the fact that you yourself "abused" the system. Its very frustrating to be in his position. People hiding in battles has always been an issue. 

Edited by HachiRoku
  • Like 1