Game-Labs Forum

Additional verification?

Aetius

I would like to purchase the Limited Edition, but my bank does not operate fast enough to operate the Xsolla verification procedure, so guess I will have to wait until the STEAM release. The information published so far looks very, very,  good, can't wait to see it.

34 minutes ago, Wavetop said:

I would like to purchase the Limited Edition, but my bank does not operate fast enough to operate the Xsolla verification procedure, so guess I will have to wait until the STEAM release. The information published so far looks very, very,  good, can't wait to see it.

Well, they seem to be looking for a solution, I very much hope they do find one, the game looks absolutely fantastic.

Yup, same issue. PayPal cancels for no given reason, tried with both my card through PayPal and from PayPal balance, bank card either never gets the small charge or else it's too slow to work.

Bank also froze my card after a couple attempts to get it to work, which I appreciate isn't exclusively the store front's fault probably but it's also the only time it's ever happened to me so there definitely something wrong with xsolla somewhere.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Pedroig said:

I contacted Xsolla, they asked for screenshot of Xsolla transaction.  Provided it, no further response, still not able to purchase through their "security".  I'll be honest, I've never experienced a company so unwilling to take money...

Apologies for the inconvenience, could you please check private forum message

hi

I am in France and I have the same issue have you sold this problem

3 times pick up your system pick up to me 0.85 euros + 0.21 euros and impossible to concluded this buying ( dreadgnouth at in euros at 46.76 euros)

can you help me or how can I contact you by tchat ?

best regards

Didier

Edited by biondi

13 minutes ago, biondi said:

No revert what can we do please

Greetings,

Apologies that this happened - we are looking for ways to solve your problem with alternative solutions and payment systems. 

Meanwhile, could you please contact Xsolla live chat support via help.xsolla.com - at the moment this is the fastest way to resolve the payment issues

7 hours ago, biondi said:

hi

I am in France and I have the same issue have you sold this problem

5 hours ago, sarrumac said:

That's weird, I'm in France too. I bet some other guys in there are french too! 

5 hours ago, IosifTaligne said:

Guess you're right on me Sir.

Same here. I guess being from a country with a strong naval tradition (though the underdog type) is a factor in getting here...

Also, same issue. Transaction doesn't show up on my online bank. But this :

5 hours ago, sarrumac said:

I guess the payment system does not work well with the banking practices of some countries.

Would be my guess. The language use from Xsolla "charged a small sum to your card" makes me think that the system was built with US-style credit cards in mind, and not european (french ?) debit cards. It's either incompatible with the bank system or being rejected as fraud. It's literally the first time in years of online buying that I saw such a verification system and I would have backed off thinking it was some kind of scam had I not known that the editor was legit.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Lt_Keynes said:

Same here. I guess being from a country with a strong naval tradition (though the underdog type) is a factor in getting here...

Also, same issue. Transaction doesn't show up on my online bank. But this :

Would be my guess. The language use from Xsolla "charged a small sum to your card" makes me think that the system was built with US-style credit cards in mind, and not european (french ?) debit cards. It's either incompatible with the bank system or being rejected as fraud. It's literally the first time in years of online buying that I saw such a verification system and I would have backed off thinking it was some kind of scam had I not known that the editor was legit.

same ive never seen such a system before and it looks very very sketchy

went and googled who xsolla was and found out they were some quite big american payment company thing 

needless to say it might put off alot of europeans  

(danish myself)

Edited by Christian
  • Like 1

On 10/12/2019 at 2:09 PM, Lt_Keynes said:

Update for those stuck with payment : I just tried with paypal and it worked straight away. Try it if you're stuck.

the paying worked yes... but did you also get your mails with the activation code or download link to start playing?? im still waiting used paypall around 19 hours ago and like many others is varios topics say the live chatt just says contact the developers

Edited by Saliddry

2 hours ago, Saliddry said:

the paying worked yes... but did you also get your mails with the activation code or download link to start playing?? im still waiting used paypall around 19 hours ago and like many others is varios topics say the live chatt just says contact the developers

Apologies for the inconvenience, could you please check private forum message

• 4 weeks later...