Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Nick Thomadis

Pre-Order and Play!

So how does this pre-order work? I see the option to fill in my email and 'confirm'. But I don't see any information on the rest of the process? How do I pay, and what payment options are available?(f.e. I don't have a credit-card, they're not common where I'm from.) I don't want to commit to buying something if I'm not sure I can actually pay for it. šŸ˜…

38 minutes ago, evildeathmonkey said:

So how does this pre-order work? I see the option to fill in my email and 'confirm'. But I don't see any information on the rest of the process? How do I pay, and what payment options are available?(f.e. I don't have a credit-card, they're not common where I'm from.) I don't want to commit to buying something if I'm not sure I can actually pay for it. šŸ˜…

Greetings, you can use a credit/debit card or paypal.

Once purchase is complete you will recieve details from Xsolla. If you didn't recieve the information within an hour (and you checked junk/spam folder), you can contact me in private or xsolla live chat at help.xsolla.com to resolve the situation

14 minutes ago, Ink said:

Greetings, you can use a credit/debit card or paypal.

Once purchase is complete you will recieve details from Xsolla. If you didn't recieve the information within an hour (and you checked junk/spam folder), you can contact me in private or xsolla live chat at help.xsolla.com to resolve the situation

Thank you for the speedy response! The purchase went fine and the game is installing now! :)

1 minute ago, evildeathmonkey said:

Thank you for the speedy response! The purchase went fine and the game is installing now! :)

Nice to hear it and thank you for supporting us!

11 minutes ago, Grayknight said:

You have removed it untill game will be relesed on steam with main features or will the limited editionĀ be the only one you will be able to buy from now on?

The game will be available on Steam Early Access and you will be able to buy it there. Please stay tuned for news