Game-Labs Forum

Looking for Great Britian pvp clan

On 9/30/2019 at 7:00 PM, Captain2Strong said:

it seems like LAMA is the only decent clan in GB
good clans are rare, in all of the nations

i don t know if Lama is the only "decent" clan in GB, but I m sure you re the most "fu@#ing retarded" for sure. 

I m honored of having you in my clan a few ago, I m sure you joined us because you were the best of us, no one even approached your qualities! 🤣

If you recognize trading to players as PvP (Player to Player trading) then you are welcome to join SCTS.  We specialize in trading with all other players.  NO job is too big or too small,  We sell resources, deliver anything, and will transport your ships.  Need rum?  We speciallize in Rum production, trade and speedy delivery.

Actually we have a lot of fun in Bastards. Some might dream of a server with 100 players - all super heroes of course - cannibalizing each other. Others prefer the whole 9 yards of the game. So do I. Thumbs up for Macjimms service-clan! Thumbs up for the plenty clans in Gb nation and in general! Thumbs up for our bastards clan! A game for youngsters and oldies. So, thumbs up 😁

• Like 6

14 hours ago, MassimoSud said:

i don t know if Lama is the only "decent" clan in GB, but I m sure you re the most "fu@#ing retarded" for sure. 

I m honored of having you in my clan a few ago, I m sure you joined us because you were the best of us, no one even approached your qualities!🤣

eh I just had to join a random clan to be able to enter PBs, I've mostly played solo anyway!(at maracaibo and other places like that, because PVP can be found in those areas) and I can still pick some people to play with regardless of clan!

but I've been invited to this very nice LAMA clan so I joined it!

don't be a meanie please 😧

Edited by Captain2Strong

2 hours ago, Captain2Strong said:

but I've been invited to this very nice LAMA clan so I joined it!

It's nice to know that the lama are looking for new members by fishing in other GB clans, and I'm happy that now you feel comfortable with lama, you probably have more "qualities" in common with them than with us!

1 hour ago, MassimoSud said:

It's nice to know that the lama are looking for new members by fishing in other GB clans, and I'm happy that now you feel comfortable with lama, you probably have more "qualities" in common with them than with us!

we fishing not in other GB Clans, Captain2Strong has decided to join us.... o7 MassimoSud 😉

• Like 1

The most important thing is to fulfill your objectives in game. The one who wants to join a clan just for having RVR capacity have the choice among a dozen of big enough clans in GB.

The one who wants to make sure of having PVP in a strong and serious organization just have to read above, the most serious, competitive, constructive and challenging ones. There are several, among which BASTD.

Players who whish to have PVP in a fun, seriousless and anyway competitive band can join BASTARDS. After an evaluation period during which we will check if the candidate is serious or not (mandatory rejection of too serious ones), players can enlist the most fun clan in GB.

• Like 3

I simply asked when on NA, in the Nation chat.

Worth checking the clan list. Gives some useful information.

Received offers and advice.

Before joining any clan. I would suggest asking a few questions. IE.  Check they will have players on line when you will be on. What areas of the world they operate in. Are they happy to help us noobies. Are there other noobies. Etc.

Found a nice clan that suits my requirements. A good bunch happy to help a noobie.

Also been trying to pull my weight. Looking to contribute not just take.

Still loving NA. Had the odd ganking. No big deal to me.

Cheers all 🍻

PS

Welcome aboard.

Steep learning curve. Expect a few set backs. If need a question answered. Ask the clan. Or ask in the Nation chat. They are always helpful.

Edited by contact
Error
  • Like 4