Game-Labs Forum

not an exploit. target stays at sea.

Slim McSauce

Only way i can think is being achieved would be to take missions in a nation with an alt,  forge papers over and hunt in area's with missions activated before moving over.

I've seen it happen and is quite odd,  easy fix would be to not transfer missions when you switch nation and they reset.  Unless is a special way to do this ofc.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/28/2019 at 4:54 PM, Proka said:

i tested with 2 clients, you will stay on sea.

when your client close your sails go down and you are in game for 2 more minutes and anyone can attack you ^^

I think this is correct

on Saturday evening, i was in my Rättvisan (big noob me) so a stock ship...

Saw a USA player coming my way, still very bad in guessing ship shapes.... i just saw his front. looked like a Wasa or 3Rate... oh well ill just engaged in PVP anyway to get some exp and well train my bad PVP skills....

surprise... it was a 2rate Christian!!!!

i prayed and decided to engaged anyway... some small talk in Chat, no response

he was on full sails in OW, he sat there did nothing.... i happy started to shoot at him... he did nothing for about idk 5 mins... suddenly sails up, but against the wind... nothing more

some minutes later, i was bad in steering against the wind he escaped...

i went out of Battle tagged him again

i needed to tag him 3 times, finale 50 mins later i was not afraid to enter him! Won the fight

i am now a happy owner of a teak/white oak 3/5 Christian

i chatted him in between, "are you AFK?" no response

well i think he was already offline long ago... i thought that the AI will fight for me if i leave the Game??? but the AI did not fight?! @admin‌‌‌