Game-Labs Forum

Something wrong with the game

AgeOfSailsTheAdmiral

So I haven't been playing the game for some t ime, cuz Im waiting for the campaign part. Yesterday I startet det game up, it wanted to update, I accepted it, after several update and some **gb downloaded, I happily startet the game, but the right side with the ships was just not fully done(no water, they were flying in the air) and the only thing I could do, was to quit the game. Then I tryed to "repair" the game, as an option. It startet with a little update and was finish in 5min or so. I startet the game in hope of that the campaign still was there, but it wasn't. Damn it! Then I went for the first option, "update" it, and the same issue, when I startet the game. Why? Can somebody give me an reasonable explanation for this. Am I doing something wrong or is it just the game?

Thanks

22 minutes ago, AgeOfSailsTheAdmiral said:

So I haven't been playing the game for some t ime, cuz Im waiting for the campaign part. Yesterday I startet det game up, it wanted to update, I accepted it, after several update and some **gb downloaded, I happily startet the game, but the right side with the ships was just not fully done(no water, they were flying in the air) and the only thing I could do, was to quit the game. Then I tryed to "repair" the game, as an option. It startet with a little update and was finish in 5min or so. I startet the game in hope of that the campaign still was there, but it wasn't. Damn it! Then I went for the first option, "update" it, and the same issue, when I startet the game. Why? Can somebody give me an reasonable explanation for this. Am I doing something wrong or is it just the game?

Thanks

Greetings, could you please send F11 report once you are in game?

I had the smiliar problem after updateing the game. For me the game ask for installing microsoft visual redistributable 2017, but i allready had it installed, so the installer only gave me the option to repair or deinstall the redistributable, if i chose repair and did restart the game tried to install it again the next try. So i tried removing it, then the game update run trough and it did start, but in the start menu i got the flooting ship (no water rendered). I then downloaded and installed the visual redistributable 2017 directly from the ms website and restarted the pc, now the game is working normal for me.