Game-Labs Forum

loot stealer

akjoujt

in rio seco , a guy in pickles comes in my fight , i asked him to leave ten time over, and when i board my target, he stay right next to it , you don't have to be a brain to see he's waiting for the gap you win and are in the menu so et can capture your target. so i didn't kill my target and have to fend him off, i cannot kill him because he's green ... and when i leave my surprise is that he's an english and i'm pirates , as a pickle , and i'm in a fleet , i can't tag , him , so i go on another fleet , and kill my targets and here he come again , and steal my loots .

his name [BASTD] borkin the plague bearer

2019-09-24_18h16_20.png

Not allowed to sink loot stealers anymore. 😢 

However, an easy counter in a situation like this is to disengage the AI, assuming it has more crew than the would-be loot stealer, it will pull them. I've done this even against loot stealers of my own nation. Example: Me boarding AI lineship, loot stealer in Wapen pulls up next to AI line ship, I disengage. Lineship pulls and boards Wapen, I re-pull AI lineship and now have a free Wapen. 😉

Although I would argue loot stealing is a valid tactic if they are in a different nation.

36 minutes ago, --Privateer-- said:

Although I would argue loot stealing is a valid tactic if they are in a different nation.

I would say no. Even if different nation, if you have choosen a side then you should act accordingly. Anything else is just cheesy and cowards way of abusing game mechanics.

In my opinion loot stealers should consider doing the tutorial, maybe they will be able to sink some npc's on their own😙

P.s

Why the heck anyone would bother with that shit anyway lol, sounds about as thrilling as ganking an lgv in a 25 ship pb fleet. Yay!, @MassimoSudbring that Borkin guy over to Baracoa instead or he not allowed to join your hunting party?😂

Edited by Madame Sangre des Mortes