Game-Labs Forum

KRAKE Prussian PvP/RvR Clan

unknown.png

LAMA is still recruiting!

If you are interested in many Port Battles, big screning battles and many PvP fights, then join us! Join the Royal Navy, join LAMA!

PM me on forum or ingame (same name as in forurm) or PM @Captain Cid in forum or ingame (his ingame name is "Cid") if you are interested.

Good winds to y'all and see ya hopefully in the Royal Navy soon! :)

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/22/2020 at 5:57 AM, Shocktrooper Basteyy said:

unknown.png

I don't think a battle where you lost a 2nd rate to a lone wapen, then ran for an hour until I was accidentally sunk by a friendly really is the image you want for your clan.

My offer still stands, I'll 1v1 any one in KRAKE because I'm better than everyone in KRAKE.

Edited by --Privateer--

1 minute ago, --Privateer-- said:

I don't think a battle where you lost a 2nd rate to a lone wapen, then ran for an hour until I was accidentally sunk by a friendly really is the image you want for your clan?

My offer still stands, I'll 1v1 any one in KRAKE because I'm better than everyone in KRAKE.

aha, is there someone salty?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Shocktrooper Basteyy said:

aha, is there someone salty?

Yes, after that battle, one of your clan Worms declared that someone in your clan was better than me at pvp (laughable), I later sunk Worms and offered to 1v1 anyone in your clan who is up to it. Accidentally being sunk by a friendly does not reflect on my skill. 

Desktop_Screenshot_2020.01.20_-_20.30.44

9 hours ago, --Privateer-- said:

Yes, after that battle, one of your clan Worms declared that someone in your clan was better than me at pvp (laughable), I later sunk Worms and offered to 1v1 anyone in your clan who is up to it. Accidentally being sunk by a friendly does not reflect on my skill. 

Desktop_Screenshot_2020.01.20_-_20.30.44

Thats really incredible performance to stern camp AI capped Pavel with wapen, gj :D 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...