Game-Labs Forum

Larger Doubloons wallet, Remote payment to players

This is what really would make players happy. 
1.) Enlarge doubloon wallet capacity (why do I have to teleport back and forth just to bring enough doubloons to buy a building?). I dont think this limitation serves any purpose or has any benefit to the gameplay;
2.) Reals... Make them that we can pay someone instantly no matter where they are. Right click on person's name > send money. This teleport to one place to transfer amounts between players or characters really adds nothing to the game. Just another time sink and extra 10 clicks.

• Like 9

25 minutes ago, Liberalism said:

Devs & ROVER won't agree with you, that ruins immersive gameplay and hardcore feeling for them.

All items should be capturable. I agree. Including coin.

Alas it isn't as there's safe chests.

I see no immersive hardcore :) 

• Like 1

Guys your ideas are a joy to read, can only dream it happening. 

As the required man hour for this huge project and rewritting the game engine, plus requirement of some alien technology to perform all of this...

So let's keep dreaming, at least npc will be attacking ports, by the ehm? great request by player base ? We should be content at least.

ah btw I do not know about rover but we do not wanna make Vernon sad !

Edited by AeRoTR
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, AeRoTR said:

Guys your ideas are a joy to read, can only dream it happening. 

As the required man hour for this huge project and rewritting the game engine, plus requirement of some alien technology to perform all of this...

So let's keep dreaming, at least npc will be attacking ports, by the ehm? great request by player base ? We should be content at least.

ah btw I do not know about rover but we do not wanna make Vernon sad !

Awww, you ruined your own satire by turning passive aggressive to 11, now it's just disingenious pouting.

1 hour ago, AeRoTR said:

Thats ok. I'm an average Joe when it comes to programming, but I'm willing to do the impossible and sell my soul to the aliens and get it done for them... in an hour... for free :D 

Edited by koltes