Game-Labs Forum

About ship crafting

You made available to board every ship.

You increased 3x to craft better ship.

But noone buying ships even selling cheap.

Everyone became ship crafter. We cant sell ships anymore.  Our docks fulled even with your admirality DLC.

You should increase resources which coming from "break up ship" option. So we can get some of resources back to craft another ship.

We can try easier to get better ship.  For example, 2 boarded L ocean against 1 crafted L ocean  with same skill captains. 2 L ocean can sink another quickly.

You can board a L ocean in 30 minutes or less. You need 1 hour to sank 1 Crafted L ocean.

But you need 1 month to craft your first L ocean at least. And it will take more now for new crafters because ships are not selling.

They cant break up to craft new and they cant sell so you should give a chance to crafters with stabilizing "breaking up"

When we craft standart ships we can break up and take back %70 of materials which we used for craft.

When I break up constitution it gives 43 provisions 3 teak logs? What is that really?

it needs 4k doubloons and bunch of materials with rare permit when crafting.

or make some craft missions.

when we take quest of cargo we can earn a lot of money and doubloons

why we cant earn with carrying materials and spending labour, doubloons, materials

admirality shouldnt buy a consti for 40k it should be 500k at least ? 

are you checking ports shop ?

5 hours ago, Krautz said:

You made available to board every ship.

You increased 3x to craft better ship.

But noone buying ships even selling cheap.

Everyone became ship crafter. We cant sell ships anymore.  Our docks fulled even with your admirality DLC.

You should increase resources which coming from "break up ship" option. So we can get some of resources back to craft another ship.

We can try easier to get better ship.  For example, 2 boarded L ocean against 1 crafted L ocean  with same skill captains. 2 L ocean can sink another quickly.

You can board a L ocean in 30 minutes or less. You need 1 hour to sank 1 Crafted L ocean.

But you need 1 month to craft your first L ocean at least. And it will take more now for new crafters because ships are not selling.

They cant break up to craft new and they cant sell so you should give a chance to crafters with stabilizing "breaking up"

When we craft standart ships we can break up and take back %70 of materials which we used for craft.

When I break up constitution it gives 43 provisions 3 teak logs? What is that really?

it needs 4k doubloons and bunch of materials with rare permit when crafting.

i think it is temporarily if you ask me,  because i can not believe that the developers >>  deliberately destroy crafting (ships)  or trading (ships) or grinding craft xp !!!

also by giving all the ships>>>> dlc is devaluing

but if it isn't....  oh boy... i see more issues than solutions. 

Edited by Thonys

are there really issues on selling ships? so far sooner or later i always sold them. breaking up ships is a joke right now, but easily adjustable.

the crafting system we had some time ago, with single ship parts, was more interesting. reimplementing it would open niches for crafters who specialize

on parts. best wishes, Gene

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Krautz said:

I am talking about crafted ships not admirality ships 

well if you can replace a 3/2/1/ rate  faster by capping a npc ...i bet no one is going to build one.

what means crafting xp stays behind progress.... being a ship builder... you can not sell those ships at a proper price.

also at a certain moment in time we are flooded with sol what devalues the price 

there is no trading needed for crafting anymore what means trading vessels becomes rare ships in ow ending up  in hunting traders as a waste of time

and less pvp as a result 

if you can capture npc faster than destroying them it devalues the game 

also there is not trade mechanic too,that is overboard already,

or it is all temporary and we do get a good developed trade mechanic (i believe we still get that mechanic otherwise its stupid to have all those goods in the game and just take data space)

Edited by Thonys

1 hour ago, Staunberg said:

Ppl are not Selling ships at a prober Price. The Price for a ship is so outraged High, I simply can’t afford them. Lower your price closer to your actually cost and you will see them going in record time.

what do you mean ridiculous high?

220k for

india man/ wasa is not that high 

i think you need to shop in a other shop

15 minutes ago, Thonys said:

what do you mean ridiculous high?

220k for

india man/ wasa is not that high 

i think you need to shop in a other shop

220K? people who are selling wasa for that much are making a loss, and for indiaman its an ok price tbh lol

hauling time is also important and some people would get more just by doing the trash haul missions! apparently some people do not value time... hmmm.... that makes sense though, considering they even decided to try to play this naval action game

Edited by Captain2Strong

2 hours ago, Staunberg said:

Ppl are not Selling ships at a prober Price. The Price for a ship is so outraged High, I simply can’t afford them. Lower your price closer to your actually cost and you will see them going in record time.

Yes but if you want to.make  a profit on a ship it should be high , caus the dubloon cost of an aggy is already 500k reals...(2500 dubloons x 200 reals is above 500k reals) so anyone selling an aggy below 500k is already loosing money..

11 minutes ago, Razee said:

Yes but if you want to.make  a profit on a ship it should be high , caus the dubloon cost of an aggy is already 500k reals...(2500 dubloons x 200 reals is above 500k reals) so anyone selling an aggy below 500k is already loosing money..

true that ships are consuming doubloons and materilas too much

after all the devs should fix that filled docks situation somehow... we should sell to admirality higher or getting resources more with breaking up 

every ship I craft is loss for me right now and I dont know how to use my labor

filling warehouse too ? 

whats next, can we board forests or mines 

17 hours ago, Staunberg said:

But you dont need to build ships that cost dbls to level. I mainly make 5 rate. I am level 6 crafter now. So plenty of money to make on crafting and still leveling. Make trinc, sell them for 75 k, and you have a nice profit.

I'd rather haul trash instead of selling trincos for 75K lol

there's a guy who sells a lot of trincos in LT and I haven't seen him go below 200K yet

Edited by Captain2Strong