Game-Labs Forum

is the servers down?

Zargon

New to game.. of naval action. But I can not start game. It load to the point where it asks do you want the "war server" or "piece server".  I click on either and nothing happens it doesn't load game.  Oh and also below it is not showing the population if its high or low and the other 2 things are showing nothing as well.  Sorry i'm so new at the game I can't remember what the other 2 things were.

17 minutes ago, Zargon said:

New to game.. of naval action. But I can not start game. It load to the point where it asks do you want the "war server" or "piece server".  I click on either and nothing happens it doesn't load game.  Oh and also below it is not showing the population if its high or low and the other 2 things are showing nothing as well.  Sorry i'm so new at the game I can't remember what the other 2 things were.

Greetings Captain.

The servers are under daily maintenance time, it takes about an hour (the schedule is 10:00 - 11:00 UTC)

5 minutes ago, Zargon said:

i c ...... thank you for responding .....    good to know ...... I hope thats all it is.  Cuz the issues looks to be that same as Jamesbarton posting with the pic he shows and all

The servers are live now, could you please try to join any server. If the issue is still there, please close the game and run connection test report via Naval Action launcher in Steam (3rd option "Report connection test"), once done, please paste the number here (it will be copied to buffer once sent)

16 minutes ago, Zargon said:

Well it must be all good now cuz I'm in game now.  Thank you very much ... Ink... for responding so quickly back to this old timer of a gamer. Good gaming to ya!!

Captain, nice to hear the issue is resolved!