Game-Labs Forum

Why removing BR limit in Patrol

Every battle in the patrol zone, if you try to fight there with a group of people, ends up being zerg zone. Why was the time to join changed from 2 minutes to 10 minutes? Only to let Russia enjoy the patrol, while other nations can't? Before this it was really fun, now it's only a "let's farm the 20k damage, even though we know they will outnumber us immediatly". I got the sensation that this game could be really fun, with some really small changes...

Here is an example:

20190909215923_1.thumb.jpg.0dc3e4473b3abc2f524ad28f0f282386.jpg

• Like 2

BR sides limit is not necessary if one BR equilibrates system is implemented. I always belive that patrol area would be an all vs all pvp zone, allowing all players to join the side that they want, even if in the other sides there are players of his faction, and making one battle with forced equilibrated BR since the first second, in which you only can join in the weak side.

2 minute join timer, with a 20 minute reinforcement timer for lower BR side is good now and levels out the BR so we don't need an arbitrary BR limit for zones now.

If you want to be in the fight with your friends, you now sail out instead of waiting in port, this is a good change for the PZ.

14 hours ago, Teutonic said:

2 minute join timer, with a 20 minute reinforcement timer for lower BR side is good now and levels out the BR so we don't need an arbitrary BR limit for zones now.

If you want to be in the fight with your friends, you now sail out instead of waiting in port, this is a good change for the PZ.

Hello 

I got 3000+ game time so i don't wait at port , thank you for your advise ....

Br limit for Nassau gave balanced battle now you just see 8 rat's+5 spanish+5 dan ganked by 25 Russian it's just no fun (may be for Russian if they like gank) just because Russia is a Zerg nation

This patrol was fun and it's another fun thing's , that is removed from the game just because Russian were bored  not to entering battle.

The problem is not BR or not BR but if you don't limit Russian player number you have to limit BR otherwise everybodie will leave this patrol and Russian another time won't have their beloved easy target anymore....

Dev patch everytime in the wrong way and you can see the effect ...700-800 player at prime time it's decreasing very fast ...

Cheer's