Game-Labs Forum

Tenet

4oooHsx.jpg

Will Great Britain fulfill her obligations? 

Will the advancing BL4CK hordes be stopped? 

Will the citizens of Santiago face the same persecution as the residents of Nuevitas and Baracoa?

vn5JOtR.jpg

Find out in the next edition!

Public Service Announcement: BE ALERT, STAY AWARE, PIRATE SPIES ARE EVERYWHERE!

A message from our sponsor: QSPA - Quality Shit-Posting Alliance

NKgjJOX.jpg

See you next time, Captain!

• Like 9

18 hours ago, chailang said:

Yes, CN clan and CCCP clan will become HAN clan to rejoin the battlefield,For my friends

Chailing, you know me.  I respect you, come back to GB, we need your team's strength.  Regain the honour that you have within you!

Fly this once again!

gb~07ren.gif

Edited by Atreides
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Severus Snape said:

I'm told it was an ego fest between Koltes and 7grams.  Koltes left BL4CK to make RAVEN or whatever it is, 7grams opened all pirate ports they owned and quit the game.    

Saviors of the pirate nation.

so fairly normal PvP2 pirate behavior.

• Like 3

On 10/2/2019 at 4:46 PM, Severus Snape said:

I'm told it was an ego fest between Koltes and 7grams.  Koltes left BL4CK to make RAVEN or whatever it is, 7grams opened all pirate ports they owned and quit the game.    

Saviors of the pirate nation.

I will explain briefly what happened.

7grams and approx a dozen players decided to quit Naval Action.

Koltes who formed BL4CK while most of us stopped playing till release who then passed leadership back to 7grams when he came back to the game asked 7grams of you guys are quitting can someone else have leadership be it Koltes or Duncan.

7grams in usual form flipped out thinking people trying to steal his clan and decided to hello kitty with the ports. 

I left Bl4ck as well due to the fact 7grams told players not to defend Cuba. I refuse to be lead by a coward.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Loco Bandito said:

I will explain briefly what happened.

7grams and approx a dozen players decided to quit Naval Action.

Koltes who formed BL4CK while most of us stopped playing till release who then passed leadership back to 7grams when he came back to the game asked 7grams of you guys are quitting can someone else have leadership be it Koltes or Duncan.

7grams in usual form flipped out thinking people trying to steal his clan and decided to hello kitty with the ports. 

I left Bl4ck as well due to the fact 7grams told players not to defend Cuba. I refuse to be lead by a coward.

If only there was Green on Green you (R4VEN) guys would have smashed BL4CK, right?

Time to call in Spanish Inquisition to flip Nuevitas. Don't forget to join Hostility Mission to feed them kills for faster and safe flip.

PS

Pathetic low skill losers I despise you, but hope Koltes will keeping posting "Pirates are so happy" and "We did so much more in last 2-3 months than you did in last eternity" in Global Discord that thing is funny :)

tenor.gif

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Beeekonda said:

If only there was Green on Green you (R4VEN) guys would have smashed BL4CK, right?

Time to call in Spanish Inquisition to flip Nuevitas. Don't forget to join Hostility Mission to feed them kills for faster and safe flip.

PS

Pathetic low skill losers I despise you, but hope Koltes will keeping posting "Pirates are so happy" and "We did so much more in last 2-3 months than you did in last eternity" in Global Discord that thing is funny :)

tenor.gif

You despise me? My job is done lol. 

8 hours ago, Beeekonda said:

Nothing personal just hating on  what BL4CK/R4VEN did to this great nation. GLHF in other game tho o7

Mate I’m pissed to what happened. A returning player who can only play causally  due to work commitments. 

Peoples egos ruin it for people who just want to play.

As a long time officer of bl4ck I asked 7grams numerous questions and he ignored them. I left bl4ck for my personal reasons and stated I would join any pirate clan who is willing to play the game minus the politics. 

You can choose to assume I’m involved or take my word for who I am.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Loco Bandito said:

Mate I’m pissed to what happened. A returning player who can only play causally  due to work commitments. 

Peoples egos ruin it for people who just want to play.

As a long time officer of bl4ck I asked 7grams numerous questions and he ignored them. I left bl4ck for my personal reasons and stated I would join any pirate clan who is willing to play the game minus the politics. 

You can choose to assume I’m involved or take my word for who I am.

Basically if you are still sailing with or around @koltes you are pretty much in the same shit hole minus 7Grams. 

• Like 1