Game-Labs Forum

Pirate security (PvP)

FooxLee

2 minutes ago, Gilles de Rais said:

Why should they ask Ed Rose for a screenshot of His members list to search for ex-VCO members? Everyone knows Ed Rose ist ex-VCO himself ???? 

Look me and you dont get on, your a bit of a Dick, so just mind your own business you tool....go troll elsewhere...

• Like 1

If I might weigh in here on Ed Rose's behalf.  He only joined VCO due to wanting to be involved with RVR.  VCO was always RVR oriented whilst at the time the other pirate clans were not interested.  Ed and I have issues, but I would hate to see his fledgling clan being put behind the black ball because he felt it necessary to join VCO in the past just to get some RVR fun.

Just a point I think people may not know, or may get drowned out in the flame throwing.

• Like 6

10 hours ago, Atreides said:

If I might weigh in here on Ed Rose's behalf.  He only joined VCO due to wanting to be involved with RVR.  VCO was always RVR oriented whilst at the time the other pirate clans were not interested.  Ed and I have issues, but I would hate to see his fledgling clan being put behind the black ball because he felt it necessary to join VCO in the past just to get some RVR fun.

Just a point I think people may not know, or may get drowned out in the flame throwing.

Never had an issue with Ed, which I stated many times. Well until now anyway when he started throwing tantrum and cursing everyone, but whatever.

Reason why his clan is rejected is because he admitted that he cant control if VCO’s alts wont make it into his clan. We pointed at few. He still have some and even mains who were trolling us and still do. Never supported our cause. Never seen him in our battles. 

Can someone enlighten me as to why pirates who were hard working together, together achieved lots of shit and had some great battles together why should we allow someone to feed of our results when all they did is trying to stop us? Even to date they are trying to be a nuisance.

But that is what they always been and ever be. A nuisance. VCO have never done in 2 years in our absence what we have done in 2 moths. They are now biting their lips being butt hurt jealous seeing our results.

We told them if they dont pass the port to pirates and stop milking us we will take it ourselves. They didnt believe us. We took it. They cried.

We told them to stop smack talk in chat or they will lose all their ports in pirates. They didnt. We allowed for these ports to go and will take them back in due course. Purge is under way. They cry again.

We told them to stop smack talk in nation, they didnt. We told them to stop fkng with La Guanaja, they didn’t. We took SdC. Not them. We took it. Our work and efforts. Privateer shows up and start grinding its satellite port. No asking nothing.

So why should that lot to be allowed on the friends list if they are no friends of any pirates?

Why should we allow any clans who take them to be on friends list? In our mind they’ve chosen  the side. These are just the consequences of their decisions, which we were always open and clear about.

Further more, we are always open to work with good people. There are still some people in VCO who we have no problems with and will never pursue them. They can join any clans we will never have an issue with them using our ports.

So its not just VCO. Its certain members of it. They have a choice to be trolls. We have a choice to fk them up for that. Today that they are jumping from clan to clan trying to get the access to the crafting ports, today they are crying about the consequences of their own actions they just forgot that yesterday they were laughing at those consequences.

Members of VCO (specifically their leadership) have put so much shit on these forums its beyond comprehensive. Their clan of alts have made over 40 tribunal posts that I could count. Let that sink into your heads. Over 40 tribunal posts! What all around them are cheaters? All around them are exploiters? VCO guys are the best out there. So pure. Never exploited anything. Were never involved in such unspeakable thing like gold ships duping.

Karma is a bitch and its not going to stop there. I think she is on some kinda mission here 🤔

Whatever we have in presence is the results of our decisions and actions in the past.

Edited by koltes
  • Like 4

11 hours ago, Atreides said:

Aye, Ed was one of the members least-connected to VCO leadership, and least-connected to the drama surrounding pirate ports. But alas, it is easier to know the clan letters in front of someone's name than actually know the player.

I am a little sad he can't craft bonused brigs and frigates and such for the young pirates who join his clan... I digress, there are enough people hijacking Foox's thread here, they don't need my help too.

@FooxLee The new graphics look good on your stream)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, koltes said:

We told them if they dont pass the port to pirates and stop milking us we will take it ourselves. They didnt believe us. We took it. They cried.

We told them to stop smack talk in chat or they will lose all their ports in pirates. They didnt. We allowed for these ports to go and will take them back in due course. Purge is under way. They cry again.

We told them to stop smack talk in nation, they didnt. We told them to stop fkng with La Guanaja, they didn’t. We took SdC. Not them. We took it. Our work and efforts. Privateer shows up and start grinding its satellite port. No asking nothing.

@admin, this is a perfect example of why the Friendly clans list for crafting purposes is not working and needs to be replaced.  Regardless of who is right or wrong in this conflict, many players are having their game play poisoned by the actions and/or opinions of a few.  A single individual (or small group) should not be able to give orders to others and impact the game play of a large group in this manner.  Players are literally being shunned, based on personal conflict.  Human nature cannot be trusted in this sort of environment.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Angus MacDuff said:

@admin, this is a perfect example of why the Friendly clans list for crafting purposes is not working and needs to be replaced.  Regardless of who is right or wrong in this conflict, many players are having their game play poisoned by the actions and/or opinions of a few.  A single individual (or small group) should not be able to give orders to others and impact the game play of a large group in this manner.  Players are literally being shunned, based on personal conflict.  Human nature cannot be trusted in this sort of environment.

Why? Because everyone have to hold hands or be able to troll with immunity???
1. If my mates and I have invested efforts and time into something - this should be our choice to share or not to share;
2. I would totally be ok with Friends list replaced by GnG;
3. I even be ok with GnG replaced with war declaration aka Clan wars

Pick any

1 hour ago, Angus MacDuff said:

Who is to blame here. If VCO wouldn't have gotten scared and nation hopped, then all would have been ok. Noone will ever forget about their treachery! The ultimate fix would be to get rid of forged papers like back in the day. If you want to nation hop...ACCOUNT RESET!!!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HoneyBaddger said:

Who is to blame here. If VCO wouldn't have gotten scared and nation hopped, then all would have been ok.

I'm not talking about blame.  this is exactly my point.  As @koltes points out, we don't all have to hold hands and hug.  The fact that one group has a hate on for another and can block them from aspects of the game is (IMHO) a problem that Devs need to fix. 

1 minute ago, Angus MacDuff said:

I'm not talking about blame.  this is exactly my point.  As @koltes points out, we don't all have to hold hands and hug.  The fact that one group has a hate on for another and can block them from aspects of the game is (IMHO) a problem that Devs need to fix. 

But you are not getting it. We CANT block them from the game and should not. But we can block them from OUR assets and so we should. Big map. If they are so damn good as they portray themselves then let them work for their own assets.
Go organize their own force, attack national ports. Claim it. Build ports, bonuses. There you have it. Just keep your hands from mine that I worked for. 

14 hours ago, koltes said:

VCO have never done in 2 years in our absence what we have done in 2 moths.

Ooof.  So much text.  

Beating the brits once isn’t something to pound your chest over.  And if the stream was correct, especially with that wind.  You say we’ve done nothing, yet you’ve been absent from the game for 2 years.  We were the only pirate clan capable of winning back the ports WTF bungled away during that time, whether it be against Prussia, US, GB, Russia or even Spain (do they count?).  And there have been plenty they lost.  Having beat most of those fellas in the Santiago PB several times, I wouldn’t take too much stock in the fight.  Will you have the stones to keep the EU timer or will you dodge it with 1-4?  I am glad you figured out how circles work.

You also told us nothing in regards to Nuevitas.  You asked for it, we said no because we knew from various sources exactly what was going to happen to the list.  And it did.  I can’t exactly say we were upset, though we’re not fan of cheaters... but that aside we’re more amused than anything with how you failed a couple of times and a allowed us to nuke everything.     You and Spain even paid for most of it.

We left pirates because it was made clear to us that you guys were unwilling to fight the Dutch given your refusal to enter every port battle against them, despite assurances from you that they were your primary enemy.  Zero attacks on Isla since we’ve been gone, and most of those guys don’t even play anymore.  We found a nation who will attack the Dutch and have been enjoying the content.  

It’s funny, I’ve been telling the guys to just wash our hands of the situation completely and be done with it...but I’m not sure if it’s your paranoia or obsession with us...we just keep getting pulled back in godfather 3 style.  

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, koltes said:

But you are not getting it. We CANT block them from the game and should not.

But you personally can block other players from some ports for any reason you choose.  And the map is not that big.  There are only so many suitable ports for crafting in a nation and i'm not just pointing a finger at Pirates here.  If a solo player were to return who everybody knows and nobody likes, he could be completely out of luck.  My point is that no one player should have any ability to require another to march to his tune.

• Like 1