Game-Labs Forum

RoE Problem in PZ

Tom Farseer

So,
Something happened to a clan mate of mine that I'd like to bring to your attention @admin, @Ink.

According to Patch Notes on Patch 35 RoE should now be the same as standard OW for fights in the patrol zone with the BR based reinforcement mechanics.

[SNOW] PROPAST today attacked a Pirate Frigate and Belle Poule (combined BR 360) on his Trincomalee (BR 270) in the La Mona Patrol Zone. If OW RoE is applicable that battle should have closed for the British side after two minutes and remained open only on the Dutch side due to the BR difference.
Yet, ten minutes later a Hercules and a Rättvisan joined on the enemy side.
Screenshot:

Untitled1.png

Notice the time difference in the chat window. PROPAST also made an F11 report right after the two ships joined. He forgot to save the ticket number but in the Screenshot it shows NAB-93606 at the top.

Looks like something went wrong here...

• Like 5

18 hours ago, Tom Farseer said:

So,
Something happened to a clan mate of mine that I'd like to bring to your attention @admin, @Ink.

According to Patch Notes on Patch 35 RoE should now be the same as standard OW for fights in the patrol zone with the BR based reinforcement mechanics.

[SNOW] PROPAST today attacked a Pirate Frigate and Belle Poule (combined BR 360) on his Trincomalee (BR 270) in the La Mona Patrol Zone. If OW RoE is applicable that battle should have closed for the British side after two minutes and remained open only on the Dutch side due to the BR difference.
Yet, ten minutes later a Hercules and a Rättvisan joined on the enemy side.
Screenshot:

Untitled1.png

Notice the time difference in the chat window. PROPAST also made an F11 report right after the two ships joined. He forgot to save the ticket number but in the Screenshot it shows NAB-93606 at the top.

Looks like something went wrong here...

Working as intended

we increased the timer to 10 mins to allow bigger battles to generate. After 10 mins entry is only allowed for the weak side using usual OW ROE