Game-Labs Forum

No XP for 1v1 ZONES

Atreides

I have discovered a bug and repeated it in the 1v1 zone tonight.  Tonight's PVP zone was Nassau,  I fought 2 1v1 battles with a Pandora, both battles ended with the short timer before anyone sunk.  (very very close but they didn't sink and escaped.  My XP earned.....-0-  The legacy limitations on 1v1 battles that was removed in a recent patch has left the inability to gain damage xp UNLESS you are in the old rate limit ship.  I noticed this in the La Mona 1v1 zone a few days ago, but was fuzzy and confused at the time.  Today I was clear headed and noticed it after not one, but two battles where I should have had 20K+ damage XP. 

I don't care about the combat marks and am asking for nothing.  but the legacy coding has left restrictions in place on accumulation of damage xp within the 1v1 zone for other than origianl rate ship limitations.

Thank you

3 minutes ago, Atreides said:

but the legacy coding has left restrictions in place on accumulation of damage xp within the 1v1 zone for other than origianl rate ship limitations.

Dont think so

I think it was done on purpose - in a 1v1 zone battle, a ship needs to be sunk for the other one to receive the damage count.

Back when the zones were limited to a certain class, even the 1v1's in that specific class without anyone sinking didn't count, damage dealt wise.

(anti alt farming, aka getting in a battle, deal 100k damage to each other and peacefully leave)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Atreides said:

So intended?  because if you lose a 1v1 in a 6th rate in that zone, you still get XP.

Correct. damage will be awarded if ship sinks. Yours or the enemy's. Ship must sink. Same with partials for pvp hunts. Ships must sink.

• Like 1