Game-Labs Forum

Captain Reverse

Hello to all. This has been suggested many times. But I will make another attempt.
I would like to invite you to periodically conduct contractual battles on various types of ships. starting with frigates, ending with the first ranks.

These battles will be held in patrol zones. So that even with a loss, the side would receive a profit in the form of combat medals.

Here is the sequence of patrol zones so that you can prepare in advance:

napatrol.jpg.80399acf48ada8909fb03e43ac1dab41.jpg

In the BF discord, a separate channel will be created to discuss the conditions and agreements on such battles. There will also be several voice channels for team A and team B.
If these events gain popularity, I’ll make more channels. Discord at the moment is probably the most popular platform, so there should be no problems with this:

https://discord.gg/QnftKEb

About the ships. Let's start with ordinary frigates. Perhaps even those bought at the store. Never mind. The main thing is to start somewhere and see if it will be fun and popular.
It seems to me that this will enliven the world a little and give new players an understanding that PvP is fun and profitable. And also raise the skill for everyone :)

In this topic, I would like to see a proposal for a battle and the conditions, date and time of the agreed battle. And the results of this battle. Everything else, I would ask to remove or give me the opportunity to do this.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Привет всем. Это много раз уже предлагалось. Но я сделаю очередную попытку. 
Хочу предложить Вам переодически проводить договорные бои на различных видах кораблей. начиная с фрегатов, заканчивая первыми рангами. 

Проводиться эти бои будут в патрульных зонах. Что бы даже при проиграше, сторона получала профит в виде комбат медалей. Вот последовательность патрульных зон, что бы можно было заранее подготовится:

В дискорде БФ, будет создан отдельный канал для обсуждения условий и договорах о таких боях. Так же будет несколько голосовых каналов для команды А и команды Б.
Если эти мероприятия наберут популярности, сделаю еще каналов. Дискорд на данный момент, наверное, самая популярная площадка, так что проблем с этим не должно быть:

https://discord.gg/QnftKEb

По поводу кораблей. Давайте начнем с обычных фрегатов. Возможно даже купленных в магазине. Неважно. Главное с чего то начать и посмотреть, будет ли это весело и популярно. 
Мне кажется это немного оживит мир и даст новым игрокам понимание что пвп это весело и профитно. А также поднимет всем скил :)

В этой теме хотелось бы видеть предложение о проведение боя и условия, дату и время договоренного боя. И результаты этого боя. Все остальное, я бы попросил удалять или дать мне возможность это делать. 

Edited by Captain Reverse
  • Like 13

5 hours ago, Captain Reverse said:

Sorry, I don't know exactly how patrol zones work. On your chart SP = maximum rank ship in the inner circle 1v1 area and P = maximum in the outter circle? the

2 hours ago, Farrago said:

Sorry, I don't know exactly how patrol zones work. On your chart SP = maximum rank ship in the inner circle 1v1 area and P = maximum in the outter circle? the

correct me if I am wrong, but I believe the Solo Patrol Areas now have no ship rank limits.

It will be great if this can be up and running.

The biggest ship from the npc shop is Cerberus. And its availability at free towns is highly variable. 10x pandora or hercules are probably easier to organise compare to this.

Belle Poule / frigate are excellent for new player just graduated from final exam (280 people), but its popularity decline quickly after that. From my observation 2 most popular 5th rates with good availablility at shipyard across the world are pirate frigate and trincomalee. Specifying carro or no carro will obviously be important. Surprises are also a good option particularly in shallow water, and people will be interested in getting the ship knowledge up for shallow water PBs.

Another good option will be rattvisan, and for the few people without the dlc can come in agamemnon / Ingermanland.

Edited by Emain Macha
adding

• 2 weeks later...

Now with 1st and 2nd rate AI capturable, this idea is more attractive than ever.

I am sure people can easily come up with captured Victory / Buc / Pavel and newer players of 700-900 people can join in the fun too. Due to the massive damage potential of line ships the patrol zone combat mark reward will be pretty good as well.

As for the balance of teams:

No mods, medium cannons only, random wood types (as opposed to 1 team using all cag / sab ships), similar number of undercrewed ships, etc, etc.

I mean what else can you use these ships for? screening, hunting AI and doing missions to open slots without the fear of losing ships. But you can't take these into port battles (the side with weaker captured ships will lose point way too quickly and the fight will be over prematurely), If you sail them into patrol without arrangement it is either gank or be ganked. If both sides are looking for proper line ship PVP training I can not think of a better way than contractual fight.

Ten days after opening Post. Are there any battle results? Did a battle happened? 

Guess not ... 

Its only a very very very small percentage of players that really like even battles ...

Like Real Life, everyone pretends to like vegetables and healthy food but almost everyone gets fatter and fatter ...

#changeRoE

On 9/6/2019 at 8:40 PM, Teutonic said:

correct me if I am wrong, but I believe the Solo Patrol Areas now have no ship rank limits.

On 9/6/2019 at 10:03 PM, Captain Reverse said:

this is old picture, relax :D

This is not an old picture :rolleyes:
It shows the rank in Solo Patrol, which counts and is rewarded (SCORE)