Game-Labs Forum

Using an alter to increase BR in battle.

Despe

Hello, i was in battle vs an american when in the middle of this battle 4 players jump as same time, one on my side and 3 on the enemy. 2 of these players are the same, the russian player Hartz and his alter LladHartz. I had to abandon the battle. He do the same in other battle again, making room for joining more americans.

He said me on his american account that this americans are under his protection, making in my opinion an abusive use of BR mechanics, and forcing me to leave both battles.

I send 2 F11 reports NAB-93572 and NAB-93576

Screen of first battle (sorry i forgot screenshot of players, i suppose that F11 report have that):

E3A46985E71220F5E67E17301FF25911CBF462B6

Screen of second battle. Hermione join to battle on timer, consti few seconds after joining Hartz:

F0E143C92AC7B368D37C78D1644ED6F2739223C0

346F6A7E0ADCB42A458AFC629F4EF452A7741087

Edited by Despe
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, Despe said:

I tag him in one endy few minutes ago, and he said me that he is Hartz

Do you have proof of this? A screenshot? Unless you have flat out proof that Hartz and Lladhartz are run by the same individual your point here seems rather void. If you can't prove this you are not only wasting the mods time but are also open to a libel case for such apparently unfounded, and unsupported accusations. 

Edited by Louden
Extension to point being made

1 hour ago, Severus Snape said:

I do find hartz, who is perhaps the most prolific sinker of US noobs out there, taking a US clan under his protection a bit funny. 

Who "protect" or not is not my bussiness, if he respect game mechanics.

Edited by Despe

12 hours ago, Louden said:

Do you have proof of this? A screenshot? Unless you have flat out proof that Hartz and Lladhartz are run by the same individual your point here seems rather void. If you can't prove this you are not only wasting the mods time but are also open to a libel case for such apparently unfounded, and unsupported accusations. 

I have no proof because i did not make a screenshoot of that conversation and is for that is not in the main tribunal post.