Game-Labs Forum

The dishonnored Sweds

captain smile

Today Swedish Nation and her main clans , who was in Defensive Alliance with France, betreyed France and with help of Russian clan (ex-French) NN declared us the war by flipping Pointe a Pitre .

This is a total lack of honor, we invite all nations who have treaty with sweds to reconsider it . Beacause they are hightly untrustable

Nice Wind to you captains

Captain Smile

Today Swedish Nation and her main clans , who was in Defensive Alliance with France, betreyed France and with help of Russian clan (ex-French) NN declared us the war by flipping Pointe a Pitre .

Once again, WRONG.

Russia (stop calling us ex-French, we left a year ago, we play Russians, deal with it) was here do do PvP and we saw Sweedes flipping Point a Pitre. We didn't helped them, we just let them flip because we hate Sweedes less than Frenches :)

• Like 2

this is complicated, because this could have been avoided if some French players decided to let Sweden take Basse-Terre and give it back to Poland.

Sweden started Hostility grinding on Basse-Terre when we got the confirmation from Banish Privateer to take it with the intention of returning it to an active polish clan. It seems some French didn't care to talk, instead called us nation killers and literally wouldn't chat with us in a more calm environment - but hey it's better to blame us for killing nations, calling yourself the victim AND THEN taking basse-terre instead to become the "honorable defenders against tyranny." France sunk a number of Swedes who originally enjoyed and encouraged the push for better relations between our nations. The swedes you sunk at Basse-Terre pushed our council majority back into killing French.

So from Sweden's perspective, the reason for our aggression is a reaction due to France's violation of the our goodwill towards each other by refusing to talk and refusing to listen to "WHY" we attacked Basse-Terre.

Again, we got permission from the leader of AHOY - but even then it seems the few french who just wanted to burn bridges decided not to listen.

I'm not going to say who is right or wrong, but let's keep ourselves honest - Sweden is not the dishonorable one here by choice. the majority of Sweden is tired of being labelled the villain in multiple situations that we never meant to be. The clans that just want to burn each other in both nations will now have full access to do so.

So the clans are tired of it and have decided to say; "if you think us villains, then hello kitty it, we will be the villain you wish."

Edited by Teutonic
  • Like 2

@Teutonic very very strange communication...

When Basse-Terre go neutral, France gather captains to help Poland to get the port back. Poland makes contention missions, but they are few. Then, we engage many battles against Russian intervention.

AND suddendly, swedish fleet (whithout any warning) rise the contention of Basse-Terre to 40%. France counter attack, and make the Sweden fleet step back. 

A cease fire was decided (I personnaly stop shooting in a battle against sweden, and back of).

Poland, unable to rise the contention, let the mission to France, who execute it. Despite russian intervention AND swedish intervention (remember the cease fire?), France was able to do it.

When the port battle start and before, many swedish captain attack french ships to disturbe the port battle.

France give Basse-Terre in the past to Poland, and always keep good relation and good intention for polish captains.

So I dont know if communication goes very bad, or if you just search for a prextext to attack, but something is wrong.

I really want the opinion of a Polish captain on this.

• Like 1

See? Lack of communication, but thanks for your point of view. And also sometimes, your interpretation (we never wait to join your hostility mission, just stand by to make our own, and waiting for order).

6 minutes ago, RepairyMcRepairous said:

When the port battle start and before, many swedish captain attack french ships to disturbe the port battle. this is just jokes

No, its not.

7 minutes ago, RepairyMcRepairous said:

pretext not needed as the moment French joined our second hour of hostility battle, they immediately threw every insult they could think of, and began immediate threats of invading every port Sweden owned and wiping Sweden out the game.

I was not inform of that, and sorry. Insult should never be tolered, and I hope you report those guys.

Again, from what I saw, the swedish-french exchange are execrable. I'm not a diplomat, but I really expect better in the future.

Now, we'll make a port battle together, and if possible, with joy and good will :)

• Like 1

I'm not trying to tell who is right or who is wrong. But its good to now what happened in the other side.

But your choice of words are anyway... doubtful. "Paranoid" "Salty". Salty, maybe, again, I was not spectator of any insults (if you have screens?). But since an other subjectf about "salt", you seems easily offended, when people are, at most, sarcastic. I dont know, dont want to suppose to much.

Paranoid... no. Or yes, but then, we can tell the same about Sweden. Its matter of perspective, and miscommunication. Basse-Terre is not swedish. Poland is not under Sweden protection. Admit it, from French perspective, Sweden intervention was disturbing.

17 minutes ago, RepairyMcRepairous said:

With no choice but to let Russians take it,

Russian take Basse-Terre? You dont saw any other alternative? Maybe a France/Sweden combined force could have take it more easily... Again, we should talk more. And presume less.

56 minutes ago, Guillaume de Longueheuse said:

I'm not trying to tell who is right or who is wrong. But its good to now what happened in the other side.

While I may be salty about the situation, I am also not trying to tell anyone who is in the wrong - as you say I am just informing the story of Sweden's viewpoint. I have been talking to a number of folks, the general impression is that the is no diplomatic solution anymore and some people need some fights to sort it out.

Anyway - I pretty much don't play in the EU tz unless it is the weekend due to living in the US, so....enjoy? :(

Edited by Teutonic
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, RepairyMcRepairous said:

blame ANCRE and TROMB for any hostilities as their personal attack on swedes in battles is just jokes (point of view), and their constant threats about obliterating Sweden has been going on for a while. Sweden however, deciding not to take things personally because who actually cares still does not stoop so low, (well maybe a little baiting in chat).

Tromb was nearly a one man clan, and in the hand of someone presently examined in tribunal for insults & threat, i was at work during the whole BasseTerre case so can't tell how it happened, and players from different guilds, but from the ER perspective, i ve heard the same things than Guillaume de Longueheuse, that we came and tookback basseterre at the request of the few last active polish players from the owning clan that were not enough and too poor to keep it or taking it back. While swedish came for flip as soon as the port turned to neutral.

I deeply regret the behaviour of some of the french players in chat, (and on the forum too). Most of this seems due to a lack of diplomats on french nation to talk to. See you in Pointe a pitre.

• Like 1

On ‎9‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 4:04 PM, henry.fouchet I said:

oh no the small NN clan now crying on forum because they think they have an very important …...what…..what… ..no..they are Nothing ...yes i found… they are EASY COMBAT MARK!!!Thanks guys to come Everyday and everyweek and every month in french Waters. Me i find it s very cool

Well, well, someone who has the impostor syndrome, it's too cute to take my old pseudo fr. By cons it's too much honor for me, you could assume because having the fantasy of my person is so much. You could have chosen better
Still one who sees more beautiful than he is, and who prefers to take the image of another to be finally known and recognized
Do not worry too, you can finally, I hope, have your hours of glory and that others are afraid at sea
In the meantime, I invite you to consult anyway, because having this type of behavior indicates a sickly disorder to reject it and / or to give up these personal abilities and to idolize a person who is superior to him in all respects.
Good luck my friend and fan, I'm sorry for you to be so small (well, I guess)

Edited by Raspoutine