Game-Labs Forum

Russia so bored they try to kill off smaller nations?

Carl von Lichtenfels

9 minutes ago, Louis Garneray said:

By the time it's there the server will be empty :D or full of NPC fleet attacking each other. :P

If players cannot united for kick Russian Empire from Caribbean then players will fight against NPC.

I think it is more correct.

All topics can be rephrased. We are so lazy, let the developers do something with the Russian Empire

Edited by qw569
  • Like 5

23 minutes ago, qw569 said:

If players cannot united for kick Russian Empire from Caribbean then players will fight against NPC.

All topics can be rephrased. We are so lazy, let the developers do something with the Russian Empire

No one will kick russia because most people already gave up so gl with that

• Like 2

It's funny.  In the hostility missions yesterday there was a lot of sass and hurt feelings, in particular from the PGP guys......who I recall took and controlled Pitts Town from pirates a long while back and exclusively farmed pirate noobs day in and and out around Mort.  Over and over again.  Exclusively.  But Russia flipping a port is game breaking and going to make folks quit.  Either you play a war game....or you don't.  and that includes every facet of what makes the game...a war game.  Live by the sword....die by the sword.  

I also remember when Russia was getting multi flipped and lost part of the secret islands and part of Bermuda.  The server outrage didn't seem to particularly care for the fate of a much smaller impossible Russian nation back then.  funny how that happens.

This selective hypocrisy and outrage culture does get amusing sometimes.  

Edited by Severus Snape
  • Like 5

52 minutes ago, qw569 said:

Why have you given up on Cartagena after yourfailed attempt at hostility? Too much of a challenge? I mean, the Dutch can fight back so I guess you'd rather avoid them.

Edited by Serk
  • Like 2

54 minutes ago, qw569 said:

Could you do a graph of population % per nation again? See if its roughly the same as at release, or if we have many folks who went to the easy side

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Staunberg said:

Ore do as those that have a lot of words, but not the stomac for a war server. Go hide in the zerg.

we are russia you will be assimilated resistance is futile, we will add your PVP and RVR clans to the collective.

• Like 6

31 minutes ago, Severus Snape said:

It's funny.  In the hostility missions yesterday there was a lot of sass and hurt feelings, in particular from the PGP guys......who I recall took and controlled Pitts Town from pirates a long while back and exclusively farmed pirate noobs day in and and out around Mort.  Over and over again.  Exclusively.  But Russia flipping a port is game breaking and going to make folks quit.  Either you play a war game....or you don't.  and that includes every facet of what makes the game...a war game.  Live by the sword....die by the sword.  

I also remember when Russia was getting multi flipped and lost part of the secret islands and part of Bermuda.  The server outrage didn't seem to particularly care for the fate of a much smaller impossible Russian nation back then.  funny how that happens.

This selective hypocrisy and outrage culture does get amusing sometimes.  

Well the funny thing is that this is saying someone who left pirates when They started loosing ports and joined the most populated and strongest rvr nation

• Like 2

2 hours ago, rediii said:

This is taking away a craftingport which is possible for all nations. The difference:

Repairs have to be crafted or bought in other national capitals

You get all the taxes back in the selfmade capital

Regular nations starting point aka Capital drops repairs

Impossible nations starting point aka Shroud Cay drops repairs

peposhrug.png

EDIT

The biggest difference is that Regular Nations do have a set of unconquerable ports that provides everything you need for crafting. That's basically it

Edited by Beeekonda

28 minutes ago, PYR said:

An usual half true stance that surely attract the sympathy of pvpers … tell me how you fill up a 20k br port battle fleet when you dont have the player base and without a proper alliance system with other players of small nations? What is the 'united players' you are talking about, if they cannot share the same ports and organize fleets as the clans of larger nations can? Please give me your scenario. If pvpers as reverse, hethwil and others love so much pvp, then they should join prussia and they will have plenty of pvp… more than they can handle…. ha but yes… more difficult to have the full gold ships with the best available upgrades….

Hethwill is in Prussia... and is in the port battle...

• Like 2

15 hours ago, rediii said:

This is taking away a craftingport which is possible for all nations. The difference:

Repairs have to be crafted or bought in other national capitals

You get all the taxes back in the selfmade capital

Pinar del Rio is not a crafting port

Edited by North
  • Like 1

Get over it, the Game is not longer what it was 3,5 years ago. HRE(Sweden) was fighting for the Ports that they want to have i think for example to get the Cartagena stuff for the Refit. But what is the benefit for Russia to take ports everywhere. For what reason do the need Pina or Bass?