Game-Labs Forum

TWITCH Channel dukeatreides

Atreides

3 minutes ago, Archaos said:

I guess that all depends on what timer they put on it, experience has shown that they will hide it behind a timer that is difficult to attack.

Hiding in their main time ? You know that you are playing with people from australia and NZ ? 

Less crying and learn to live with what we have... One server, global timers 

On ‎9‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 4:05 PM, Atreides said:

Port Battle for Santiago De Cuba!

Nice to see this battle, especially for captains who are desperately searching for some motivation to come back in game... Thanks.

Next time, can you please register too the instructions given on the Team Speak by the PB commander. This, and combat maps, are the post interesting parts of Port Battles.

Thanks in advance! :)

Putting the audio from teamspeak on a twitch stream may prove problematic for some commanders.   I will ask but will respect the wishes of the parties involved.  I do run it on a delay.  Can't promise except to ask.   As far as checking the map and hitting tab occasionally, consider it done.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, zaba said:

Hiding in their main time ? You know that you are playing with people from australia and NZ ? 

Less crying and learn to live with what we have... One server, global timers 

It was not a complaint, it was a response to a comment made by someone. The simple fact is that it is difficult to attack a port that is not in majority of your players prime time, especially a port that requires 25 players to attack. All nations set the timers to what suits them best as long as people realize the reason a port is not getting attacked. GB want that port back but if the timer does not suit majority of the players it will be impossible to mount an attack.

52 minutes ago, Archaos said:

GB want that port back but if the timer does not suit majority of the players it will be impossible to mount an attack.

Late 2016 Yucatan Wars.  Off hours timers, rallying people to set their alarms.  Spent millions on flags, Pirates and Spanish allied against GB.  We did it then, we can do it again.  Look in Jeheil's early LTTK, he speaks of it.  KIN, SLRN, OAK, SOB, AUS, and many other clans All working together.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Zahari said:

Hello Atreides, thanks to your streams I start playing the game 2 days ago. Cheers! 

Check out my Academy Series, I will go through the Exams and Final Exam past the tutorial and will teach sailing and fighting techniques.  The section will grow in the next few days.  It is an awesome game, very tough initial learning curve.  Tell your friends.

PORT BATTLE for Puerto Escondido!  A very tough fight!  Gun Volleys!  Fighting the Wind!  Rage Boarding!  BR oddness! 10300? ummm Devs?  Lightning strike nearby knocking my internet out for a couple minutes..  Right as I was trying to board FFS... And little Numpty me doing a little numpty thing toward the end. 

Edited by Atreides