Game-Labs Forum

*dusts off the fireplace* Boy, it sure does collect quickly :)

The Alliance has been lacking in the leadership department these past 3 months, originally being between patches and taking on a new job (IRL).

When port was last made, and I made call on our letters of credit to pay the Crew... It was made clear that all obligation and contract were released.

Tis only time :)

Hoping all are well.

Grim

• Like 1

Yeah Im sorry to say. Some of us have joined TDA. I feel bad for leaving some of you guys but it just seemed to be the most logical. Vander, LaFluer, Ulysses, and even Chromey...I will always show respect to you gents at sea. I would provide good word if you wanted to join us.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Daniel Alexander, it seems we're too late to the party. TAA looks to have disbanded or dissolved. We'll have to seek out an alternate fleet. Unfortunately, it's damn near impossible to communicate or get a response from most of those flying under the colors of France. So for the moment, I sail by my lonesome. I base myself in Plymouth, so if youre looking for a comrade, send me a message.

Daniel Alexander, it seems we're too late to the party. TAA looks to have disbanded or dissolved. We'll have to seek out an alternate fleet. Unfortunately, it's damn near impossible to communicate or get a response from most of those flying under the colors of France. So for the moment, I sail by my lonesome. I base myself in Plymouth, so if youre looking for a comrade, send me a message.

Sir,

I can heartily recommend this non french speaking 'French nation' guild: http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/6136-sea-lords-marine-francaise/

Gentleman... I am a former TAA now under Enfants du Roy.... Yes we are a french guild, but being billingual i can help and assist in you endeavour. I am also based in Canada so working on eastern time zone. I am usually either around Plymouth or Near Haiti... Feel free to contact me... here or in game

• Like 1