Game-Labs Forum

There will always be room :) especially for friends of Mass.

As for Great Scott, your avatar earns you a high ranking position as is... Plus, Scotty was Scottish. Good fit.

Exactly, I sorta felt obligated to join once I read the background on the Auld Alliance.  My Great Grandmother was from Edinburgh I got a bit of Scottish Blood in me.

• Like 1

Roster to date.  Groups (mostly adminsitrative at this point in time):

1.  English

2.  Francophone

3.  European TZ

4.  N Clan

5.  ...

---------------------

6.  Shore Leave (players of expressed interest, and those yet to purchase)

2015.03.20%20Roster_zpsjlszujhn.png

• Like 2

Heya ! i am a poor man from the frozen Nouvelle-France (Quebec) 

i was looking to join the navy to push back these  Da$#@%@ red coat

If you can tell me where i can enrol !

"Le premier bord quails ont tiré                               At the very first broadside
Ils nous ont bien tout démâté                                  They dismasted us
Ont cassé le mat d'artimon                                     They broke the mizzen mast
Avec toutes ses cordes                                           With all its rigging
Les pauvres matelots, hélas,                                   The poor sailors, alas
Criaient miséricorde.                                                Cried out for mercy.

Notre combat a bien duré                                        Our battle lasted
Trois jours et trois nuits sans cesser                       A good three days and three nights without cease
On voyait les boulets rouler                                     We saw the cannon balls roll
D'un bâtiment à l'autre                                             From one ship to the other
Jamais il n'avait été vu                                            There never was seen
Combat semblable au notre!"                                  Such a battle as ours.

Edited by Vander_Mitch
  • Like 2

Good luck and fortune with your alliance Grim DeGrim :)

The real question is!

Why aren’t there any French Restaurants in Davy Jones’ Locker? Dead men sell no snails! :lol:

Best regards for the future :P

Edited by FORBES
  • Like 1

Bloody pirates let your dead body hang from Fort Royale :)

"Sudden drop sudden stop"

Now now Mass, preach peace and tranquillity. :D

FpHVpSu.jpg's ship appearing in my sight, there be treasure and loots to be had! :ph34r:

Edited by FORBES
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

What is your profession!!???

How are you bro?  I have not been able to get a sub yet to the game (currently closed it seems), but I would be happy to sail with you once more.   I live in Hong Kong now but that is actually quite good for connecting with timezones... Hope you are well and look forward to seeing you on the open sea once more!

Per

• 1 month later...