Game-Labs Forum

Why Naval action is dying

gimli_balinson

Here i just want writhe why Naval Action will dying ... realy soon .... and why? Right becaus of the Russia Nation the have to join every thing today, last week  and in future it will hapens again sw will do a port battle the russians will come and catch the fleet for the pb and so a lot ppl will leave shure becaus 1 nation is dominating the hole game with out a viwe of the point when its to much 

@admin do some thin against it or the game will just have a russia pvp pve server 

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, gimli_balinson said:

u know the divertent betwen sweden and russia? No? Ok im so nice and say it to u sweden can bring 1 pb fleet what is betwen 20-25 players and russia can bring easy 4 pb fleets u  see the diverent? if not it not worth to talk

I mean I get it....it sucks.  But if you show up to screen against a nation, you should expect them to screen against you.  Just common sense

Edited by Severus Snape
  • Like 2

devs didn't want to listen to my good advices full of wisdom and reason such as "delete salt" or "reduce the grind" or "fix the br" or "FIX THE GAEM" so that's what we have.....

so do not expect the game to survive if my advices are ignored!!!

Edited by Captain2Strong
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Borch said:

It is not about one or all nations. It is about how the game is (not)working.

Game not work because there are not enough players online, and that is independent of power of factions. I play with Spain 18 months, when we have 10 ports and no problem with that.

The problem is that i need a lot of time trading and moving resources for making ships and finding players in OW, for 30 minutes of battle. And this is not the way of most players want to play.

• Like 5

Just now, Captain2Strong said:

Im wondering what is that caused by... hmmm.... what could have caused that???

Not for Russia, not for Brits when they take all map, and the same with sweedes when they do the same. The problem is that this is a game that requires time and patience, and most players do not look for that.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, vazco said:

NA was pronounced dying so many times, it's already a bit absurd.

Still, having so many people in Russia is not great for fun in the game.

How many are actually in Russia? Did you look at the number reports before complaining?

Do you know how much BR Sweden had in that fight? I admit, they didn't have the wind, but if the odds were fair otherwise, the "game dying" is on them. 

Sweden was NOT attacked on any of its crafting ports. They were intercepted trying to take a port from weak pirates.

Why do some Swedes cry about the game dying and about "Zerg" where they literally attacked a port for easy PvP, and merely received equal-PvP instead?!

Edited by Tenet

1 hour ago, vazco said:

Still, having so many people in Russia is not great for fun in the game.

Why not? When you are in HAVOC with brits before wipe, you have more ports than the second and the third together, and you were most players that more factions together too, and game still works.

What problem have now a new player? If he begins game as a danish he have a 55 port points to make their ships, same in dutch and russians, and the rest of faction have 45 points ports. The principal problem for him is that he need a lot of time for make xp, take money, doubs, marks, resources... and maybe with luck he could use a 1st rate in 3-4 weeks, depends of the time that he waste playing. This is how NA works, all players need to be patient and most of them dont like that.

I know many players who started playing and left game few weeks after because they didn't progress as fast as they want. All clans are full of players like that.

And this is, in my opinion, the reason for there are only 600 player in prime time now. if getting boats of all rates were much easier, there would be many more players for sure.

Edited by Despe
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Despe said:

Not for Russia, not for Brits when they take all map, and the same with sweedes when they do the same. The problem is that this is a game that requires time and patience, and most players do not look for that.

The highly complex games (MMOs) have quite their fanbase, shows a game like EvE-Online. That lobby-based games, without any economic part, succeed, show games like World of Tanks, War Thunder, World of Warships, etc. No idea what NA wants to be, but obviously it is still too complicated for hardcore PvPler and for players who like more complex games (trade, politics, etc.) it offers too few possibilities. NA offer something of everything, but nobody seems to be satisfied with that either . This is how players from all groups move away.

In 2016 we had lots of PvP and fun, even carebears would not be afraid of loosing their ships, since they had multi-dura and the economy was quite usable, mats were not too rare and there were lots of traders to cap with a cargo that was useful. I would really like to see this economy and ship-multi-dura system back, with the advanced ships and battle-mechanics of today.

If people are too afraid of loosing a ship, they will simply not risk it in pvp.

• Like 4