Game-Labs Forum
Ed Rose

318 On-Line....Time to worry?

3 minutes ago, Razee said:

Agree, by catering to a few hardcore pvp "hurddurr game is hardcore durr" loudmouths on this forum, they basically killed this game, these "hurrdurr hardcore hurrr" will soon be alone again with 100pop left.

This game needs zones, pvp zones, limited zones and no-pvp zones if it wants to survive, and not these half arsed attempts that have been ( yeah it failed, because it was some halfe arsed attempt to please everyone especially the "hurrduur hardcurrrr" pvp "gods"

Ah well, well see

@admin

Let´s hope you´ll be wrong and our game provides years of fun! With a worthy trading system, less gear effects (better for the pvp elite to show their skills). I would love to see one more thing: the implementation of a dynamic wind system and sailing profiles taking this in account. for now all battles are way too artificial and polished. regarding the splendid work we enjoy already thanks to the developer this would be another turbo boost :).

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, o7Captain said:

Have fun engaging fir fir wasa with sailing bonus 4, naval clock, navy hull and elite spanish :)

That ship sits in KPR at my dock, capped last week after some magic went wrong on Ed's part.

Edited by Atreides
double post
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, o7Captain said:

Please feel free to share screenshot with us when you sink/capture such wasa :)

097748129AE442C71DE3BEB567240DD81219FF00

• Like 2

This is a thread I have made to introduce no loss PVP with basically even gear all around.  Please have a look, give a like and subscribe, add to the conversation.  The Devs are finishing a major patch right now.  Once that is done the @admin has clearly stated they will be working on new player retention.  Don't lose hope, I and others are fighting the good fight and the Devs are noticing and I believe they will make changes, either mine or a variation of others, which will improve the experience of newer/casual players, in spite of the Hardcore power player Tryhards who have poisoned this game for far too long.  Losing one of those may see us get and keep 10 new players, which is an excellent trade off.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Mascarino said:

It's a Wasa that outruns frigates... such bullshit. 

You like, i have 3 more...

Any more Ill pass off to others then, my docks are full of Tryhard's ships Ive capped.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Atreides said:

Any more Ill pass off to others then, my docks are full of Tryhard's ships Ive capped.

That seems fair enough, they are paid for with Brit Noob blood anyway....lol

Posted (edited)

Hihi crafted in nuevitas, it would be a shame if something where to happen to the port bonusses over there..

Oh wait..

Edited by Razee
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Razee said:

Hihi crafted in nuevitas, it would be a shame if something where to happen to the port bonusses over there..

Oh wait..

ive already pulled out...lol, dont craft there now....so, makes no odds to me...

3 minutes ago, Razee said:

Oh wait..

Just now, Ed Rose said:

ive already pulled out...lol, dont craft there now....so, makes no odds to me...

I have enough ships of that quality to last me a year at least....ha ha

11 minutes ago, Ed Rose said:

I have enough ships of that quality to last me a year at least....ha ha

But will you have enough targets?

• Like 1

I just logged in and saw 584 in the middle of a work day, Thurs, noon, EST. I'd guess that Euro ppl are still at work?

Posted (edited)

This type of behaviour will not be tolerated.

You are warned.

Edited by Hethwill

39 minutes ago, van der Clam said:

I just logged in and saw 584 in the middle of a work day, Thurs, noon, EST. I'd guess that Euro ppl are still at work?

Yep. Still Office time, at least in universal time zone :) 

The Game is not fun................it's an effing Job, this is how it is for me.  I don't want to be in a clan to enjoy a game, i don't want to procure stuff for days, only to lose it due to port change or poor performance in combat, and I don't want to play all darn night just to accomplish some basic functions/goals. It's an effing job......game is a joy to the hardcore player....it's their game, they shouldn't be surprised by generally  low participation.

• Like 7

Just now, ShereKhan said:

The Game is not fun................it's an effing Job, this is how it is for me.  I don't want to be in a clan to enjoy a game, i don't want to procure stuff for days, only to lose it due to port change or poor performance in combat, and I don't want to play all darn night just to accomplish some basic functions/goals. It's an effing job......game is a joy to the hardcore player....it's their game, they shouldn't be surprised by generally  low participation.

I'm sure you're correct.  If stuff (ships/books/mods) was easy to acquire, we'd have all sorts of players out in the OW.....Because they would have no fear of losing.  Now, it's a major disaster (except for Ed).

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, ShereKhan said:

It think this is one of the main reasons, how can the devs accept it that alot of the time people point there ship in a direction, and then go watch netflix or do something else...that means something is definitly wrong..its not fun to watch the back of a trade ship for 1hour for a measly 150k profit, grind is to high and sense of achievement way to low in this game.

Edited by Razee

Posted (edited)

THIS is one of the problems that needs to be FIXED.

4D5F1DBBB2BBEE6A7D9C7732AD4CADDC760AF6CF

Edited by Atreides

46 minutes ago, Atreides said:

THIS is one of the problems that needs to be FIXED.

4D5F1DBBB2BBEE6A7D9C7732AD4CADDC760AF6CF

lol

if trader brigs did not count towards the 6th rate pvp mission - I think i'd actually never get it finished.

no - keep it the way it is.

• Like 1