Game-Labs Forum

Nuevitas PB

Nuevitas PB was an inside job!

8/26 at 10:20 PM EDT (2:20 AM UTC) Spanish clan VOX set a port battle for Nuevitas vs VCO. 
We - the VCO, were informed that BL4CK was plotting against us and made deals with Spain. The exchange of 'unfriending' had happened earlier that day 21179f0b2ec572956c15d755615e9457.png 

At 9:40 PM EDT (1:40 AM UTC) one of our Russian friends spotted Spanish fleet heading towards Nuevitas and informed us. 

( private third party comms removed. OP can submit those by PM to the admins if requested )

4 minutes later they were outside of Nuevitas channel, as well as bunch of pirates sitting down there. They (BL4CK) had 10 people sitting outside of Nuevitas, all on DLC ships, just minutes before Spain will start its hostility is a coincidence? I would like to present evidence of it being all planned.

af37beaf365e11472430398f4733c90f.jpg

This is how the Combat News looked like EFDC7A1B2906A0266DEA8212B3C93D9CF3D29F97
The first Pirate death is at 21:48 PM EDT which is 12 minutes before Port Battle window opens. BL4CK clan filled the defending side and fed kills to their Spanish friends so they can all go to bed as it was late night in Europe (they only. Meanwhile they said absolutely nothing in nation chat about any hostile activity in the area, but kept radio silence and some of them occasionally  playing dumb and spamming nonsense in nation chat

8945F16F8405E580D6BE7ED4DCCFCDC2C49564AB
0A98440E5A3DF1995FE2F8B216536C005852EA75

Jean Paul Vilvenue,  HoneyBadger, Simon Cadete, Koltes, Sinister, AusNips - all BL4CK members, 0 mentionings of what is going on at Nuevitas.

( private third party comms removed. OP can submit those by PM to the admins if requested )

The video recorded by [VSC] Curse will be added later.

I believe I have enough evidences to prove that BL4CK clan has planned this hostility mission and everything that happened in it was staged, and would like to accuse them in following crimes:

1. Intentionally joined hostility mission to prevent VCO (port owner) or any other righteous Pirates to join and prevail Spanish hostility.

2. Intentionally fed kills to Spanish players to hasten hostility.

3. Intentionally fed Reals, Doubloons, and Experience.

4. Intentionally fed PVP Hunt mission points.

I, CheekyBreeky of VCO,  hereby demand disciplinary action to be taken against members of BL4CK clan who were involved in hostility battle, as well as their Spanish 'friends'. I also demand port battle for Nuevitas to be reverted, or if captured, to be returned to clan VCO of Pirates.

#hello kittyBL4CK

UPDATES

One kind person sent me following screenshots. BIG THANK YOU.

• Like 13

1 minute ago, Staunberg said:

Devs even earlier swopping ports is legal tactic.

Port belongs to VCO and we wanted to and will be defending it. There is no port swapping they just helped Spain to flip it and did not let us defend it in hostility mission

• Like 4

To the OP:

1. Making deals with other nations is not a crime, but intended game mechanic;
2. Leaving nation to another nation while still controlling the port through your alt is NOT intended game mechanic because there is no GnG ability for the nation to gain it back;
3. Entering battle instances is not a crime as long as you have genuine intention to fight, which we did;
4. My screen shows the evidence that we were indeed fighting in that battle;
5. I don't need VCO's or anybody else permission to enter any battles I wish. Same goes to every single member of my clan or the server;
6. I can get similar screens from every one of BL4CK members showing that they were doing the damage, but I'm sure devs can see the battle log;
7. Should there been green n green (like it should be allowing you to retake ports from ex pirates who left the nation) you would have cried that BL4CK is killing their own... Oh wait you already do... oh wait, but you are not one of our own...

Please don't hesitate to contact me should you have more questions or need more clarifications and I will happily feed the trolls.

To Devs, Port ownership mechanic is a mess and needs to be re-done.

vQl7bqs.png

• Like 2

Posts that are off topic regarding a tribunal case - offended, offenders and proof providers - will be removed without hesitation.

Thank you all for your maximum efforts in keeping the community up to standards!

• Like 2