Game-Labs Forum
Schwedischer Pöbel

Sweden becomes a BloodEagle

After a long discussion with the Swedish diplomat Admiral Hipster, the clan BESERK was ready to let the guns rest. But not so the Swedish community who continued to attack everything that was Danish, we nevertheless thank the Swedish diplomat Admiral Hipster and admire his negotiating skills. Nevertheless, as the founder of Beserk, I must declare total war on Sweden.

Yours sincerely
Pit Pinsel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cz3O0JftA5w&t=63s

• Like 1

Oke, so what does that means, my friends are in trouble ?

is the compleet nation in turmoil or is it local affair , because my cousin lives in aguadilla and makes mosaic. 

And captain Staun who is a honorable captain hates war,.... although he has sunk some captain lately what surprised me highly ...

never been in sweden but i heard the stockfish is salt...bah...

4 minutes ago, Thonys said:

Oke, so what does that means, my friends are in trouble ?

is the compleet nation in turmoil or is it local affair , because my cousin lives in aguadilla and makes mosaic. 

And captain Staun who is a honorable captain hates war,.... although he has sunk some captain lately what surprised me highly ...

never been in sweden but i heard the stockfish is salt...bah...

It's a local one, but it becomes global when Sweden makes an offensive port battle, because we do not want a spread of this plague.

Edited by Dänischer Pöbel

Pit, we know each other for a long time and I have big respect for your playing style and for your fairness in the past.

Now you declare "total war against sweden". I even don't want to do anything to prevent this, I don't care. 

In both nations are players who are mainly attacking each other as direct neighbours. It's easy, it's a short way. So what, I'm playing on PVP Server. As I tried to achief a "PVP-safe-Zone" (as speaker of swedish council, and against my own conviction) it was Denmark that rejeceted such an agreement.  

If you need this symbol in declaring such a "total war" do what you want.

We don't care, things will happen as they should

37 minutes ago, HamBlower said:

Pit, we know each other for a long time and I have big respect for your playing style and for your fairness in the past.

Now you declare "total war against sweden". I even don't want to do anything to prevent this, I don't care. 

In both nations are players who are mainly attacking each other as direct neighbours. It's easy, it's a short way. So what, I'm playing on PVP Server. As I tried to achief a "PVP-safe-Zone" (as speaker of swedish council, and against my own conviction) it was Denmark that rejeceted such an agreement.  

If you need this symbol in declaring such a "total war" do what you want.

We don't care, things will happen as they should

it seems that Denmark is shaking on its foundations.

so i believe you have to deal with this instead of like rejecting the subject.

it looks like and it seems that the swedish nation is after the destruction of the danish nation....

As a relative of my cousin , i must take sides and give my support on the danish nation ...(you know because of my many friends in aguadilla ....who are making mosaic)

t0kzhu3dno.png

Edited by Thonys

2 minutes ago, Thonys said:

it seems that Denmark is shaking on its foundations.

so i believe you have to deal with this instead of like rejecting the subject.

it looks like and it seems that the swedish nation is after the destruction of the danish nation....

As a relative of my cousin , i must take sides and give my support on the danish nation ...(you know because of my many friends in aguadilla ....who are making mosaic)

Old bonds from the past are coming back in our memory.

h60mq9k.png

Dejavu

much luck with 3-6 night timers on all their ports :D

but yeah Purge and HRE are german speaking US time zone clans. I forgot about that. 

2 hours ago, Dänischer Pöbel said:

After a long discussion with the Swedish diplomat Admiral Hipster, the clan BESERK was ready to let the guns rest. But not so the Swedish community who continued to attack everything that was Danish, we nevertheless thank the Swedish diplomat Admiral Hipster and admire his negotiating skills. Nevertheless, as the founder of Beserk, I must declare total war on Sweden.

Yours sincerely
Pit Pinsel

🤣

hello kittying lol.

When sweden first came to denmark to ask them to stop the pvp farm so we could work together against Russia.

Denmark replied "no."

So we swedes did as your nation suggested. We decided to start OW pvp on your nation at all times that we did not fight together against Russia.

The response we got was "please stop attacking us, the real enemy is Russia."

Two words.

Hypocrits.

Weak.

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, Mascarino said:

How we gonna have a coalition of nations against Russia if there's no agreement between the nations? 

*looking toward Denmark* Nope, no one's willing...

10 minutes ago, Severus Snape said:

I want whatever Pit's taking.  His posts are always fun

I find more intriguing those from Thonys.

I think he takes the blue pill every day.

• Like 2

Rvr that doesn't involve russia is healthy for the game. Besides we're busy poking and prodding at the dutch to coax them out of port.

Edited by Potemkin

29 minutes ago, Potemkin said:

Rvr ohne Russland ist gesund für das Spiel. Außerdem sind wir damit beschäftigt, die Holländer anzustupsen und aus dem Hafen zu locken.

That's right, Russia. True to the motto "Divide et impera" let these secondary nations sink their ships each other. That can only be good for Russian hegemony. Great politics...

I see this as "Denmark can't handle a taste of their own medicine." Sweden has done nothing to the Danes that they haven't already done to the Swedes more times than I can count. Sweden just brushes off these attacks while people in Denmark declare war on us every other day. This is nothing new, and you really only have yourselves to blame for refusing to negotiate in the past.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Georg Fromm said:

That's right, Russia. True to the motto "Divide et impera" let these secondary nations sink their ships each other. That can only be good for Russian hegemony. Great politics...

Ok, feel free to just sit around stockpiling 1st rates in your docks and hunting trader brigs with the prospect of an occasional skirmish until the game dies. Your choice. Dont let having fun against a more equal opponent get the way of your fear of russia.

Edited by Potemkin

9 minutes ago, Potemkin said:

Ok, feel free to just sit around stockpiling 1st rates in your docks and hunting trader brigs with the prospect of an occasional skirmish until the game dies. Your choice. Dont let having fun against a more equal opponent get the way of your fear of russia.

Too much vodka on Russian warships or lack of education in the US? What your answer has to do with "Divide et impera" is probably only clear to you.

Edited by Georg Fromm

4 hours ago, Dänischer Pöbel said:

Yours sincerely
Pit Pinsel

Consentual PVP on PVP server? People want to fight Danes when they come to Swedish waters and take fleets to fight you without seriously trying to take your ports? No Russian blobs? That sounds terrible. Terrible players that belong on PVE servers always trying to make PVP losses about the whole group. Get wrecked.

14 minutes ago, Georg Fromm said:

What your answer has to do with "Divide et impera" is probably only clear to you.

I only saw your response as a manifestation of your lack of balls (in a video game nonetheless), rampant paranoia, and a grossly bloated sense of in-game national importance. I guess you could toss arrogance in there too with your "lack of education in the US" comment as well. I am amused.

Edited by Potemkin