Game-Labs Forum

Loss of Fleet Ship incl. Cargo.... help

Dread2005

In the Screenshot you can see the Timstamp of a battle against a AI Fleet of 1x Spain Snow!

I started this battle as fun, and to find out if my AI Fleet Ships can help me to get Battle EXP!

My Fleet was 3 Ships Trader Snow(main ME), a Surprise(AI) and another Trader Snow(AI)

The Battle was not long, maybe 10 min, then i left battle i did not shot Guns myself, only made Orders to AI

Ai Surprise (Destroy Snow)

Ai Trader Snow (Demast Snow)

all my Ally Fleet Ai Ships where not really harmed or damaged.... i just left battle and entered nearby Port La Guanaja.

Time of Battle was 23/08/19 3:17

in Port i only had my Trader Snow and the Surprise of the Fleet left, the other Ai controled Trader Snow was totaly gone!

sadly i had 1x Cargo Mission item in there....

i hope someone can fast recover me this ship and cargo mission item ( mission goes 9 Days...)

thx

1100298840_2019-08-23__BUGfleetship.thumb.PNG.c03b1e11d265acda86c1481a6540204c.PNG

6 minutes ago, Ink said:

Captain,  you need to order your fleet ships to retreat from battle and wait till they are shown as escaped on the Tab UI, then you can safely exit from an ongoing battle

Hi INK, thx for replying so fast, that means i can cancle my faild mission? or any chance that ill get this recovered, i am very new and so a very poor captain right now... ingame! 

• Like 1

You can deliver the items without a mission active. (so you can delete the mission in your journal and take another one, this does not delete the item (cargo or passenger)).

Just right-click the item itself and select 'deliver'.

Edited by Eyesore
  • Like 1