Game-Labs Forum

Under pressure at cartagena [RVR]

Thonys

4 minutes ago, huliotkd said:

baracoa, santiago de cuba, nouvelle orleans (prussian port), pinar del rio, george's town, roseau, puerto plata

Baracoa and New Orleans is BF not REDS, so ask Reverse for that.

Pinar was only a rent, not a real conquest. Is prussian again and is not a crafting port

Santiago de Cuba is brit, and first pirate, and brit again, sorry... And british crafting ports are Truxillo and Belize, sorry again

george town and roseau are not crafting ports, 25 points only, sorry again.

Puerto plata is VSC and 45 port points like Saint John and Oranjestead, i dont think that sweedes have their crafting port there

17 minutes ago, Intrepido said:

So far, russia has attacked several crafting ports.

So far is not now, other factions attack our crating ports too like nassau or santo domingo so far too, and i dont remeber REDS crying for that.

• Like 1

Just now, Intrepido said:

It is well know by qw569 statics that your crafting ports are Veracruz, Nouvelle Orleans and Campeche. 

Nassau and Santo Domingo? I highly doubt it.

Nassau is a crafting port with all investements and santo domingo was going to be a crafting port before HAVOC and dutch attack it several times, we lose some inventesments there. Any problem for that, RvR is part of game.

1 minute ago, Mascarino said:

No vayas por ese camino, sabemos muy bien que cualquier día en el futuro todos volverán a España. Puede llevar mucho tiempo, pero sucederá. No te acostumbres mucho a esa bandera. :)

no que si lobogris pide ayuda entonces tendre que ayudarlo, y paso. antes me hago polaco. :D

12 minutes ago, Despe said:

you are in the same nation, it's easy to say ''not my clan'' but still your nation.

other ports are available crafting ports and your crafting port is vera cruz and never been attacked and you don't cry cause you have 4 of 6 55points ports of the map using only 2 of them, maybe 3...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, huliotkd said:

you are in the same nation, it's easy to say ''not my clan'' but still your nation.

I am with him in same faction but I am not responsible for what he does. Please be all adults.

4 minutes ago, huliotkd said:

you don't cry cause you have 4 of 6 55points ports of the map

when i was spanish i crafted my ships in 25 port points and i didnt cry neither.

7 minutes ago, huliotkd said:

other ports are available crafting ports and your crafting port is vera cruz and never been attacked and you don't cry cause you have 4 of 6 55points ports of the map using only 2 of them, maybe 3...

come and take Santo Domingo, where is problem? Action for BF, and craft city with 55 points for winner nation
People from the nation generally do not go to the port battles of the BF. And we try to ask that we would not be helped

So this is battle BF vs any full Nation :D

p.s. 
but we all know that it’s easier to cry in the game and on the forum than just try

p.s.s pirates tried and drowned most of our ships. Maybe next time they will do it even better.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, huliotkd said:

Вы находитесь в одной нации, легко сказать «не мой клан», но все же ваша нация.

другие порты доступны для создания крафтинговых портов, а ваш крафтинговый порт - vera cruz, на него никогда не нападали, и вы не плачете, потому что у вас есть 4 из 6 55-балльных портов на карте, использующих только 2 из них, возможно, 3 ...

grab them from us ...
when I was little and a toy was taken from me, I didn’t go to cry to my parents, I made me return mine what is rightfully mine ...

5 hours ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

No-one was on the friends list....

this is not my problem, it your problem...

1 minute ago, Captain Reverse said:

come and take Santo Domingo, where is problem? Action for BF, and craft city with 55 points for winner nation
People from the nation generally do not go to the port battles of the BF. And we try to ask that we would not be helped

So this is battle BF vs any full Nation :D

i love u very friendly with very friendly love muack muaks very friendly

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Despe said:

Pinar was only a rent, not a real conquest. Is prussian again and is not a crafting port

Santiago de Cuba is brit, and first pirate, and brit again, sorry... And british crafting ports are Truxillo and Belize, sorry again

george town and roseau are not crafting ports, 25 points only, sorry again.

Puerto plata is VSC and 45 port points like Saint John and Oranjestead, i dont think that sweedes have their crafting port there

Fear the patch, damn zerg, fear the patch !!! 😆

6 minutes ago, Despe said:

i change nation because spanish faction dont want to do RvR and PvP, and thats is bored for me, maybe not for you.

When i sailed for spain i didnt know what the spanish faction want or dont want, because i dont speak spanish and so i only could speak to 3 guys in whole nation 😁

5 minutes ago, Earl of Grey said:

When i sailed for spain i didnt know what the spanish faction want or dont want, because i dont speak spanish and so i only could speak to 3 guys in whole nation 😁

you are in a faction and only speak with 2 guys?

1 hour ago, Despe said:

So far is not now, other factions attack our crating ports too like nassau or santo domingo so far too, and i dont remeber REDS crying for that.

And you think Nassau is capturable ? Pls post me some screenshot from Nassau PB 

50 minutes ago, o7Captain said:

And you think Nassau is capturable ? Pls post me some screenshot from Nassau PB 

it is capturable, you can flip the port taking missions in srhoud cay and win port battle. Is not easy, like cartagena and other some ports, but is posible. If you want easy goals you are in a wrong game :D

28 minutes ago, Despe said:

it is capturable, you can flip the port taking missions in srhoud cay and win port battle. Is not easy, like cartagena and other some ports, but is posible. If you want easy goals you are in a wrong game :D

Ah, says someone who choosed easiest way and joined Russia, makes sense.