Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum

Under pressure at cartagena [RVR]


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

14 oktober 2019 the aftermath outside the fort live pb cartagena 14 10 2019 the next morning 

Meanwhile in the US war council...    

On 10/10/2019 at 9:58 PM, Antisthenes said:

Thonys, you missed something 😁.

14 oktober 2019

o1nu843.png

5F1E3647CC063176E9134A1AFE054E345EE94420

the aftermath

outside the fort

cs8xz88.png

live pb cartagena 14 10 2019

the next morning  :)

luziwardi8.jpg

Edited by Thonys
  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

I want to express my respect to the guys who are trying to capture Cartagena de Indias. And, despite the defeat, they continue to do so.

Если бы они это делали под польским или пиратским флагом я бы понял. А так... 😆

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, qw569 said:

I want to express my respect to the guys who are trying to capture Cartagena de Indias. And, despite the defeat, they continue to do so.

Good, but we should include a different track:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

so basically, russia storms in looking to gank, gets beat back, calls re-enforcement, gets beat, tried to take port, gets beats, makes a thread on the fourm where they proclaim to have won regardless.

Sounds about right.

Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Winterthrust said:

so basically, russia storms in looking to gank, gets beat back, calls re-enforcement, gets beat, tried to take port, gets beats, makes a thread on the fourm where they proclaim to have won regardless.

Sounds about right.

well basically they are pirates and other nations captains, pretending to be russians i believe .

at least that was the latest intel report on their identity. ("Если бы они это делали под польским или пиратским флагом я бы понял. А так... 😆"" )

 

the real russians are more or less our allies from historical roots. (russians really know "who to trust" when there is a need for it. and that are not their wannabee russian pirates

they know they walk away (pirates)when they can get their hands on a rear end  loading gun. 

and the real russian admiralty knows it  :) @Reverse

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvlw7rukgXzZo3em-2SL6

 

 

Edited by Thonys
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Velizariy said:

Если бы они это делали под польским или пиратским флагом я бы понял. А так... 😆

Портовая битва это 25 на 25. Так какая разница под чьим флагом атакуют Картагену. 

Я бы мог понять ваше сообщение, если бы Российская Империя набила несколько важных голандских портов на одно и тоже же время. Но насколько мне известного такого не было.

Edited by qw569
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, qw569 said:

Портовая битва это 25 на 25. Так какая разница под чьим флагом атакуют Картагену. 

Я бы мог понять ваше сообщение, если бы Российская Империя набила несколько голандских портов на одно и тоже же время. Но насколько мне известного такого не было.

Ты не понимаешь
Они не русские ... они пираты.
подражать россиянам так ... (хотя бы большинству)
они злоупотребляют флагом ... нации ... и так много

А то дегтя нет
мы долго взрывали эти мины

 

это все подделка

Edited by Thonys
Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Так какая разница под чьим флагом атакуют Картагену. 

Уважение упорства достойна малая нация, которая несмотря на невзгоды стойко идет вперед. А N-й штурм Картахены РИ.... ну такое... ну было, ну будет и дальше. Может даже и захватят. И что с того. Игра станет лучше и разнообразнее? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Thonys said:

14 oktober 2019

 

Yeah, but you did not mention the second screening battle in which the russian pb fleet killed almost all screeners with 0 losses. 

Anyway, we'll be back! Next time, we might have more than 7 screeners. 

gg o7

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rediii said:

All the big balls when someone wins a defensive fight. Go on the offensive if you think you are stronger dutch and dont just hide in your corner and cry when you get attacked and then shout that you are the best when you win

Russia gave you that win yesterday btw by making one huge mistake. Before that they pretty much had you. Also because the dutch managed to position themselve downwind on open world while russia was in battle.

I don't remember anyone crying.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Thonys said:

well basically they are pirates and other nations captains, pretending to be russians i believe .

at least that was the latest intel report on their identity. ("Если бы они это делали под польским или пиратским флагом я бы понял. А так... 😆"" )

 

the real russians are more or less our allies from historical roots. (russians really know "who to trust" when there is a need for it. and that are not their wannabee russian pirates

they know they walk away (pirates)when they can get their hands on a rear end  loading gun. 

and the real russian admiralty knows it  :) @Reverse

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvlw7rukgXzZo3em-2SL6

 

 

In other words

Russia has a lot of noobs that we can blame when things go tits up, but don't worry there are some really good players in Russia who I presume are the ones getting sick of pulling everyone elses weight all the time.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, rediii said:

All the big balls when someone wins a defensive fight. Go on the offensive if you think you are stronger dutch and dont just hide in your corner and cry when you get attacked and then shout that you are the best when you win

Russia gave you that win yesterday btw by making one huge mistake. Before that they pretty much had you. Also because the dutch managed to position themselve downwind on open world while russia was in battle.

I suppose it would have been very different than the countless other failures at capping it in the last few months. You guys should give up and keep bashing on empty nations that's clearly where you excel :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, rediii said:

All the big balls when someone wins a defensive fight. Go on the offensive if you think you are stronger dutch and dont just hide in your corner and cry when you get attacked and then shout that you are the best when you win

Russia gave you that win yesterday btw by making one huge mistake. Before that they pretty much had you. Also because the dutch managed to position themselve downwind on open world while russia was in battle.

Let's put this in good order.

Positioning in OW was my call (sidenote: I was not FC).
And it was based on the ('ex post' wrong) idea Russian PB fleet will try to retreat and not engage inside the bay (aside they left screening battle later than espected so getting a worse wind - for us).

Engaging inside the bay had 2 downsides (for them): the risk of losing ship to shallowed - happenend (2 ships) - and the option for Dutch to use coastline to get in better position - happenend. So not so bad.

Russian error was only one: assume they will win (as Knuddel stated at battle start "new sacrifice fleet?") granted Dutch nation was not fielding best ever fleet. And trying to chase letting Dutch fleet giving up (the never catched) wind to smash isolated head of Russian fleet (having the wind is ONE advantage but not "universal": too many FC are gage-dependant: it's more situational).

That said. You're right. Dutches lost too much time staying defensive in place of striking back. Being passive, in war, is usually paid dearly - less till now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Terminator1256 said:

What year is it, did Dutch finally decide to attack Russia?

perhaps you didn't noticed it...

but we did not attack our beloved friends.

 

where did the dutch whine about losing their ship ?

where did we say we won a battle ?

also where are we talking about the russians attacked us....... and lost ?

for what i see only foreigners of other nations (retired or not) spreading salt to the wounds of the quasi russian attackers .

shame on you all..

                        it's all just a simple honest report from a news organization...telling about the outcome of a battle .

and yes the dutch defended the port...so.... what would you do ... 

 

Edited by Thonys
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Thonys said:

it's all just a simple honest report from a news organization...telling about the outcome of a battle .

Honest report 😂?? It's propaganda!

You failed to mention all battles that happened at Cartagena that day, only those in which the dutch succeeded. The argument that the ships sunk by russians were disposable and therefore not worth mentioning does not hold, as the first screening battle against our 7 russian screeners seemed to be worth mentioning to you too. Only idiots don't see the obvious hypocrisy. 

But I guess the dutch desperately need this kind of propaganda to show up and fight next time. We'll be back. 

Edited by van Veen
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, van Veen said:

Honest report 😂?? It's propaganda!

You failed to mention all battles that happened at Cartagena that day, only those in which the dutch succeeded. The argument that the ships sunk by russians were disposable and therefore not worth mentioning does not hold, as the first screening battle against our 7 russian screeners seemed to be worth mentioning to you too. Only idiots don't see the obvious hypocrisy. 

But I guess the dutch desperately need this kind of propaganda to show up and fight next time. We'll be back. 

you call it propaganda ,    and  i don't.

i call it a report, and what i can get of evidence of the battle... i publish . if you have more, you are free to publish it. (i am not holding you back)

who is the idiot? >  my guess is you lost a ship.

 

and you are guessing  to show up and fight next time.

excuse me....?    we have not left...

ps .do you know ....

the story of don quixote !
in short.... he fought dutch windmills on a...... pony ! 

 

Edited by Thonys
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...