Game-Labs Forum

Under pressure at cartagena [RVR]

Thonys

29 minutes ago, Serk said:

Let’s think of some scenarios:

1813: Russia, GB, Spain, Prussia, Sweden  vs France, Danemark, VP, Poland and US. 

Not sure about Pirates, but they could be needed on VP side to balance Russia and GB numbers.

Could this work?

eh, the nations on the left side would win easily, and making PVP restrictions when there are not so many players in the game at all would disable the option to play the game for a lot of people, and this is NOT fun, and a game is supposed TO BE fun ... or ... perhaps the purpose of this game is different?

Edited by Captain2Strong

5 hours ago, Captain Reverse said:

this is top results for dutch. tommorow u see night timer in cartagena too :D:D

Cartagena timer has been in your Prime time since release, yet you have never once attempted to take it. Instead you go for two dead nations? Shame on you sir ;)

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, H982 FKL said:

Cartagena timer has been in your Prime time since release, yet you have never once attempted to take it. Instead you go for two dead nations? Shame on you sir ;)

what two dead nations? I haven't noticed anything happening lately, but if something was happening I'd like to find out what exactly happened!!

Edited by Captain2Strong

36 minutes ago, H982 FKL said:

so come and save this 2 dead nation.

Or is the gut thin?

We dont ask nation help, like always. So maybe 5 nations can collect 25 players for fight with us?

so many people cried on the stream yesterday that if they had created one group. They would throw us hats, and easy kill us all. But better cry, yea?

Edited by Captain Reverse
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, Captain Reverse said:

so many people cried on the stream yesterday that if they had created one group. They would throw us hats, and easy kill us all. But better cry, yea?

that's correct.

so come and save this 2 dead nation.

Or is the gut thin? 

yes.

We dont ask nation help, like always. So maybe 5 nations can collect 25 players for fight with us?

I don't think so!!!

Edited by Captain2Strong

2 minutes ago, Immersive Ganking said:

The Poles with their five or so active players .. why they grabbed a 20k BR port as their homebase ... nobody knows.

because the game gives no alternative other than joining the most powerful hordes and being their pawn

is there a capturable non-20K BR port other than useless shallow ports for a nation with no ports?

Edited by Captain2Strong
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Immersive Ganking said:

France is more than capable of defending itself. They have the players, the ships and with DesMoines they have a capable port battle commander.

The Poles with their five or so active players .. why they grabbed a 20k BR port as their homebase ... nobody knows.

...because you can't do it any other way?

2 minutes ago, Captain2Strong said:

because the game gives no alternative other than joining the most powerful hordes and being their pawn

is there a capturable non-20K BR port for a nation with no ports?

god forbid we go aim to fight groups and nations that can actually respond with a similar sized fleet.

naaaaah - we don't want a fair fight :).

First we whine about no fights.  Now we whine when there's fights we didn't want.  Sometimes I wonder how much more peaceful this game would be if PVP and RVR was restricted to certain zones/areas/regions on the map in a system similar to what most high level MMOs have out there.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Teutonic said:

I'm just massively surprised

the great mastermind Thony - you would think would bring something more substantial than a mercury. Continuing to talk with a large mouth while you hide behind a wall of actual competent players.

bravo....?

?

because

i was sunk in the second battle (before the big one) and had no ships available perhaps?...... and i went into battle with a admiralty ship to fase the christian again ...

you forgot the word " very" >> very  competent players.... (a little more respect will suit your mouth indeed.)

E82A6B4D71006448082E065928071BADB5A3E404

Edited by Thonys

8 hours ago, Serk said:

So you are saying Russia and VP should not be at war?

you put words i did not say at all... it are your words ,but also you lie about it , it is not your intention to have peace among the 2 nations  

What I see is: Finally, shots fired between the 2 great powers, as it should be. Now, lesser states must pick a side and keep it going, hopefully balancing the two sides at all time zones to ensure a never ending struggle and content.

and here it is Finally, shots fired   the man who  plant the seed of evil among the Russians to make a mindset to attack the dutch 

Now, if only the devs would bring back some sort of alliance feature so smaller states can play a real role in that server war. ;)

and her you rotate the entire matter ", to let us believe you have a other goal,.... than only make trouble among the russians mind set. to attack us ...the dutch.

here is some evidence: 

and plenty of more people are making a mindset for the russian leaders

so here you see and on many forum topics the other nation captains  are pushing the russians to attack the dutch, they put up a mindset what inevitably end s up" in the trap....  " those captains make (deliberate).

for me it is clear it is a trap from many captains from many nations  and you are one of them

perhaps the russians must rethink their wrong behaviour and attack you instead.. as a retaliation of the behaviour you make in the" diplomatic" channels of the forum. 

what you say here is jut bogus and fake news and  misleading information 

Let’s think of some scenarios:LOL

1813: Russia, GB, Spain, Prussia, Sweden  vs France, Danemark, VP, Poland and US. 

Not sure about Pirates, but they could be needed on VP side to balance Russia and GB numbers.

Could this work?    sure .....but only in your head.

the russians have fallen in the trap..... set up by many foreign captains....... causing this pressure on cartagena de india in a bloody war.... 

Edited by Thonys

9 hours ago, Serk said:

Let’s think of some scenarios:

Could this work?

let's think of some scenarios:
Russia vs all non-russian players?

43 minutes ago, Thonys said:

the russians have fallen in the trap..... set up by many foreign captains....... causing this pressure on cartagena de india in a bloody war.... 

It is not a trap. I think I've been very open about my taunting to provoque a war between the two most closely matched nations for RVR. It is appaling that no RVR occured between the two top dogs of the servers 2 months after the release.

Yet, you put way to much weight into the influence of the few disgruntled posts of a lone frenchmen.

WO tried to get content by going after Russia, but to no avail. I believe most of em left the game (or only took a break and will be back , hopefully) after the night king and his band collapsed and the Russian no show at Santo Domingo. Can't blame them.

Edited by Serk

11 hours ago, Serk said:

It is not a trap. I think I've been very open about my taunting to provoque a war between the two most closely matched nations for RVR. It is appaling that no RVR occured between the two top dogs of the servers 2 months after the release.

Yet, you put way to much weight into the influence of the few disgruntled posts of a lone frenchmen.

WO tried to get content by going after Russia, but to no avail. I believe most of em left the game (or only took a break and will be back , hopefully) after the night king and his band collapsed and the Russian no show at Santo Domingo. Can't blame them.

well you failed in your attempt to put a mindset on the russians, (it is clearly seen by the dutch) and if you have had  succeeded in your attempt you could have walked away with it

but you are discovered early... la perouse from the French....! or whatever your current name is, we will soon find out what your ingame clan and name is.

you and your clan and nation will feel the dutch soon enough...

" my taunting to provoke a war between the two ""(your words)

"when a seed is planned, it usually settles on the bottom of the ocean" (quote of the day)

on the other hand it is weird the russians don't see it.... but then again bad vodka have their favor.... it seems........ and  it looks if they are easy toys  for the french rebellions. the french can do what ever they like with the russians (well at least REDS former pirate clan)

Edited by Thonys
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...