Game-Labs Forum

Under pressure at cartagena [RVR]

Thonys

Under political pressure. from other nations (?) the russians fall in the trap laid up by toxic spies

finally the Russians have come under open pressure to the opinion of other Member States. who, laughing in their fists, just watch the Russians fall into their trap
which resulted in a kamikaze attack on one of the gates of the vp
The result is a deterioration defender northviking who agrees with his "of course"
and a boastful tone.
but of which he has no reason to justify their actions but to proclaim "public opinion forced me to"
the first contact was made by the coastguard who later received reinforcement from the national coastal command.

272FC5C0C4CB4138FD2C7FEA6E13A495D782305E

after a long and almost full battle int ended up in this result in the latest hours of the day ,

521C41E03F7E9C5F2761B1B9A25F95A1503C10EA

Edited by Thonys
  • Like 1

Are you drunk? That post gave basically no information, and made almost no sense. You even posted a screenshot that shows nothing useful.

0/10

EDIT: Ah I see you're the type to initially post something bare bones then spend the next 10 minutes editing it 😁

Edited by Guest

inally the Russians have come under open pressure to the opinion of other Member States. who, laughing in their fists, just watch the Russians fall into their trap
The result is a deterioration defender northviking who agrees with his "of course"
and a boastful tone.
but of which he has no reason to justify their actions but to proclaim "public opinion forced me to"
the first contact was made by the coastguard who later received reinforcement from the national coastal command

Can anyone Translate this for me?

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Meraun said:

inally the Russians have come under open pressure to the opinion of other Member States. who, laughing in their fists, just watch the Russians fall into their trap
and a boastful tone.
the first contact was made by the coastguard who later received reinforcement from the national coastal command

Can anyone Translate this for me?

sure translate this! Duh..

Onder politieke druk.
Eindelijk zijn de russen onder openlijke  druk gezwicht voor de opinie van andere lidstaten. die lachend in hun vuistje alleen maar  toekijken  hoe de russen in hun val lopen
wat resulteerde in een kamikaze aanval op een van de poorten van de vp
met als resultaat een determent defender northviking die zijn handelen goedpraat  met een "of course"
en een opschepperige toon .
maar waarvan hij geen enkele reden heeft om hun handelen goed te praten dan door te verkondigen de " publieke opinie dwong mij hiertoe "
het eerste contact werd gemaakt door de kustwacht die later versterking kreeg van de nationale coastal command.
zo ook de russen die steeds meer en meer versterking aanvoerden.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Potemkin said:

So uh.... what happened?

as if you do not know ? 

says a face rising above the waterline ...we all know what some are trying to do ...(you included)

"its a trap set up by other nations to lure the russians in a war they never asked for."

Edited by Thonys
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Potemkin said:

I do, 2.5 hours left on this shift.

I get you and everyone else up to speed, since Thonys just cant do it.

Yesterday, 5 from REDS  in 4th - 2nd went to Cartagena to get some PvP from the Dutch. 3 Battles followed. In the First battle we sunk a Pfrigate while a 3rd Rate got away. During taht Battle, 2x Aggas, a Christian and 2x Wasa jumped our Wasa outside wich didnt make it into Battle in time (Instead of Joining the big battle they came for the lone Wasa)

After the Pfrig was gone the remaining REDS jumped into taht Battle as well. Turning it into a Fight between 2x Christan, 2 Wasa  Russian side VS 1x Christian 2x Agga's, 1x 3rd Rate and 1xWasa.  The battle ended with 2 Wasa's sunk one the RUssian Side and everything sunk expect the Wasa on the Dutch side. 

During battle we got Report taht !18! Dutch Ships are Waiting for our 2 remaining Christian outside. We scramble wahtever Ships we coud get our hands  on and sent them to Cartagena as a Backup. 

Wich Led to this Battle:

where we bravely took our Last stand against the Dutch

All in all a very,very Fun night!!  o7 to the Dutch for this fights (Even if i lost a Wasa and a Indefa during it)

i REALLY hope the new Raid system will lead to many similar situation where you can go for a Port without taking it. 

Edited by Meraun
  • Like 5

Aww I missed this  "cries"

3 hours ago, Thonys said:

Onder politieke druk.
Eindelijk zijn de russen onder openlijke  druk gezwicht voor de opinie van andere lidstaten. die lachend in hun vuistje alleen maar  toekijken  hoe de russen in hun val lopen
wat resulteerde in een kamikaze aanval op een van de poorten van de vp
met als resultaat een determent defender northviking die zijn handelen goedpraat  met een "of course"
en een opschepperige toon .
maar waarvan hij geen enkele reden heeft om hun handelen goed te praten dan door te verkondigen de " publieke opinie dwong mij hiertoe "
het eerste contact werd gemaakt door de kustwacht die later versterking kreeg van de nationale coastal command.
zo ook de russen die steeds meer en meer versterking aanvoerden.

ik snap het nu een beetje meer but I'm glad Meraun stepped in to actually describe what happened :)

2 hours ago, Meraun said:

I get you and everyone else up to speed, since Thonys just cant do it.

Yesterday, 5 from REDS  in 4th - 2nd went to Cartagena to get some PvP from the Dutch. 3 Battles followed. In the First battle we sunk a Pfrigate while a 3rd Rate got away. During taht Battle, 2x Aggas, a Christian and 2x Wasa jumped our Wasa outside wich didnt make it into Battle in time (Instead of Joining the big battle they came for the lone Wasa)

After the Pfrig was gone the remaining REDS jumped into taht Battle as well. Turning it into a Fight between 2x Christan, 2 Wasa  Russian side VS 1x Christian 2x Agga's, 1x 3rd Rate and 1xWasa.  The battle ended with 2 Wasa's sunk one the RUssian Side and everything sunk expect the Wasa on the Dutch side. 

During battle we got Report taht !18! Dutch Ships are Waiting for our 2 remaining Christian outside. We scramble wahtever Ships we coud get our hands  on and sent them to Cartagena as a Backup. 

Wich Led to this Battle:

where we bravely took our Last stand against the Dutch

All in all a very,very Fun night!!  o7 to the Dutch for this fights (Even if i lost a Wasa and a Indefa during it)

i REALLY hope the new Raid system will lead to many similar situation where you can go for a Port without taking it. 

Several of the ships in that screenshot got sunk om Dutch side after screenshot was taken, will post enda battle result when i get home on computer.

Btw 2 Christians was alone in that battle the first 15min and our reinforcement spawned in the middle of them.

So start og battle was Dutch 6030Br vs Russia 1200 Br

Edited by North
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, North said:

Several of the ships in that screenshot got sunk om Dutch side after screenshot was taken, will post enda battle result when i get home on computer.

Btw 2 Christians was alone in that battle the first 15min and our reinforcement spawned in the middle of them.

So start og battle was Dutch 6030Br vs Russia 1200 Br

this is top results for dutch. tommorow u see night timer in cartagena too :D:D

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Meraun said:

Yesterday, 5 from REDS  in 4th - 2nd went to Cartagena to get some PvP from the Dutch. 3 Battles followed. In the First battle we sunk a Pfrigate while a 3rd Rate got away.

Can we please apreciate this amazing new word Pfrigate!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Thonys said:

as if you do not know ? 

says a face rising above the waterline ...we all know what some are trying to do ...(you included)

"its a trap set up by other nations to lure the russians in a war they never asked for."

So you are saying Russia and VP should not be at war?

What I see is: Finally, shots fired between the 2 great powers, as it should be. Now, lesser states must pick a side and keep it going, hopefully balancing the two sides at all time zones to ensure a never ending struggle and content.

Now, if only the devs would bring back some sort of alliance feature so smaller states can play a real role in that server war. ;)

Let’s think of some scenarios:

1813: Russia, GB, Spain, Prussia, Sweden  vs France, Danemark, VP, Poland and US. 

Not sure about Pirates, but they could be needed on VP side to balance Russia and GB numbers.

Could this work?

Edited by Serk
  • Like 2