Game-Labs Forum

Fake news!

LegoLarry

54 minutes ago, Ed Rose said:

Also, thank you Atriedes for all the shipping movements info you passed to me for letting you go....got me lots of kills....

I will not even dignify this lie, you are trying to scorch Earth me, in the past we always disengaged on friendly terms, and I would ask you to hunt elsewhere... then tell you too... then demand... then I attacked you with a basic Aggy and ripped your ship apart multiple times until I forced you to sink me.   That was 4 days ago, now I have a fasty Wasa on standby at KPR to drive you away and protect brit newbies.   Say what you will Rosenquest, but I always considered you a friend, and really wondered what happened to make you act this way.  When you calm down and ever want to talk, I will be there for you on comms.

1 minute ago, Atreides said:

I will not even dignify this lie, you are trying to scorch Earth me, in the past we always disengaged on friendly terms, and I would ask you to hunt elsewhere... then tell you too... then demand... then I attacked you with a basic Aggy and ripped your ship apart multiple times until I forced you to sink me.   That was 4 days ago, now I have a fasty Wasa on standby at KPR to drive you away and protect brit newbies.   Say what you will Rosenquest, but I always considered you a friend, and really wondered what happened to make you act this way.  When you calm down and ever want to talk, I will be there for you on comms.

Here comes the fake news, how do you think i found all the traders so easy? Luck, or my Magic Ship? lol

5 minutes ago, Atreides said:

If its the Fast WASA from last night, you need a Faster one....and a fasty WASA, that means no Boarding mods!!! interesting...lol

1 hour ago, Atreides said:

Wait option means your ship STOPS for 2 minutes in open world.  The two times referenced here you were close enough your ship was bobbing in the water, something that happens in the visual matrix of this servers software within at about 2K range.  The second time when your ship went poof I was able to hit attack button in SECONDS.

You are a better person than this, I am very confused and worried why you take such pleasure in smashing low level players that just hurts a nation.  I was never going to report this, and simply deal with the behaviour myself, but it is out of my hands now.

the moment you use quit your sails are dropped, but it doesn't happen immediately, so what you are supposed to do is put them back up before they drop to 0, and then press the wait button before they are fully rolled out, this way you prevent your sails from being dropped again, so the timer counts down the time as you sail, I've seen a video somewhere on the forum and reproduced it myself for testing purpose...... I don't remember everything I saw on the video but of course I couldn't see myself once I logged out cause I have no alt and did not ask another person to watch what Im doing

so far this is all I know and I don't know how effective this is and whether it's the whole method or just a part of it, and if it is the actual method to run away from someone who can catch you, but who knows maybe these two things are somehow connected to each other

Edited by Captain2Strong

6 minutes ago, Captain2Strong said:

I've seen a video somewhere on the forum and reproduced it myself for testing purpose...... I don't remember everything I saw on the video but of course I couldn't see myself once I logged out cause I have no alt and did not ask another person to watch what Im doing

Here is that video probably

• Like 1

Eventually someone will catch it happening with video or stream.

I'm just concerned more about game as a whole, and have seen how exploits or whatever totally wreck a game as more and more do the same.

Perhaps is missions, voodoo, alien ship abduction i don't know but however is done needs to be closed or could become a big issue.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mascarino said:

This link is a virus? 

Open Broadcasting Studio - Project. 

It is a video/audio capture software that is free and Open Source (official release verified to not have a virus). 

You can use that program to Stream to Twitch, Mixer, DLive, or to record video to your drive.

This will allow you to present Video Evidence if any "magic" happens when you play. Turn on the recording when going out hunting. 

• Like 1