Game-Labs Forum

STRONG SUGGESTION FOR POPULATION SURVIVAL

20 minutes ago, Captain2Strong said:

why make the game a trash haul when it doesnt have to be a trash haul?

bad idea

Idea was to give true newcomers a kickstart capital -AND- to give captains that truly lost all their effects a fairly fast recovery of cash to get back on a ship asap and pvp even more.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hethwill said:

Idea was to give true newcomers a kickstart capital -AND- to give captains that truly lost all their effects a fairly fast recovery of cash to get back on a ship asap and pvp even more.

Its a good idea and should be kept.  Its just that actual trading should be more lucrative.

Hello

I really believe that dev don't want  Population Survival....

I think they want the game die as fast as possible to close and concentrate on their other publication.

All development since one year are made to  make player live more and more difficult...They didn't ad contents they just rise price and make grind almost inpossible for noobies.

Full clan power is a terrible fail. You have small dictator's taking a full nation in hostage just because is clan has done a little bit more hostility than other....This dictator's are killing the game experience and fun of hundred's of player's .

Zerg power is terrible for the game experience also , and alt abuse that dev don't want to punish is another major problem (Alt abuse by small dictator's is a must ..Ask Pirat player's suffering from this kind of people since a few week's...).

It's why i believe that they don't encourage population survival , because they could easily solve majority of this problem's  .

Cheer's

• Like 1

I'm sorry but going to have to disagree, the Dev's have been doing things in the past for the newer players, unfortunately the system was gamed by vets out for easy kills and loot grabbing (Starter Zone in Bahamas comes to mind).  Just the other day the  Dev clearly stated after the next patch rolls out they are focusing on new player retention and fun.

This intent of focus, along with the many suggestions people including me are actively making in the interests of new and casual players, could spell vast changes in the game.  The devs LOVE this game, they have a passion for Napoleonic war history and naval history.  This has been a labour of love for them, and if they were shut of the whole thing they could sell their highly polished instance battle coding for a steep price and just walk away.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Atreides said:

I'm sorry but going to have to disagree, the Dev's have been doing things in the past for the newer players, unfortunately the system was gamed by vets out for easy kills and loot grabbing (Starter Zone in Bahamas comes to mind).  Just the other day the  Dev clearly stated after the next patch rolls out they are focusing on new player retention and fun.

If you had took the time to read , i wrote 

1 hour ago, John Hill Regard said:

All development since one year

And what you are speaking about is far more old ......

Cheer's

On 8/29/2019 at 3:32 PM, Hethwill said:

ok my bad, when you said "cargo" I just thought about those awful missions which make u spend time on the boring sailing from point A to point B and from point B to point C

the idea is good then

48 minutes ago, John Hill Regard said:

If you had took the time to read , i wrote 

And what you are speaking about is far more old ......

Cheer's

My mistake, when you wrote one year, i read it as Year One, meaning 2015 when open world was started.  Miscommunication on my part.

• 3 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, Saryk said:

I would do the opposite : have extended capital areas of no-pvp. It is a PvP game after all, on a PvP server, I believe there should be some few safe areas instead of some few pvp areas. The safe areas should be big enough for starting players to grow enough to feel confident enough to replace a ship they'd lose in open waters ; which is the main deterrent for players to engage in PvP. 
To those saying "just try again", bear in mind that for some players a single ship is hours of grinding, and that time investment is the cause of the fear of losing the ship.

We once had these better protected areas, they were call reinforcement zone, where only the defending nation (the one with the capital nearby) could join battles. In my opinion a good solution.

If you want to kill noobs, take the risk of being outnumbered. 

I hope these zones come back.

• Like 1

On 8/21/2019 at 7:33 AM, AeRoTR said:

This problem always existed, many solutions has been offered. 

Result: they removed the reinforcement zones which was supposed to protect new players. The handfull of hardcore pvp guys were unhappy about the green zone. 

I also made some posts and warned the devs just before release. 

Game has been released, I farmed 80 combat medals in one day (8+6 hours session) around Mortimer town, cause my clan needed combat medals. I felt so bad, I did not do pvp for more than 1 month. So this is the game we have. Accept or move on, I accepted. 

So much true for the highleted one +1

But i cant accept the last sentence, which i read: "I know i am bad and do something wrong, but i do it nevertheless, because i make profit" :P 

But i agree, Devs have to come out with solutions to NOT bring the worst of us into the game