Game-Labs Forum

Problems buying the game

TropicalBennie

Just made a PayPal account to buy this lovely game, charged it and all. But I get an error trying to buy this game. Has anyone experienced this as well?

''We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now''

''Unfortunately we are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this moment. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available).

Does this error lies with the website or with my PayPal account maybe?

Hello New Captains

Advanced warning.

Due to completely unexpected demand for an alpha we have sold out all keys that have been allocated to us by Steam. 

We are waiting for the new pack to be approved by Valve it might take some time (usually from 2 to 5 days). 

Thank you captains for the patience.. but feel free to show your frustration in this topic. 

PS.. we might provide a workaround and distribute the game client through drop box - will know if this is possible tomorrow.

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/3070-important-game-sold-out-for-some-users-keys-might-take-longer/

That doesn't affect the paypal purchase considering I bought one less than half an hour ago and it went through fine

After some calls and emails with PayPal my account finally works, just bought the game! Can't wait for the key to arrive this Friday(?)!

Seems like they'll be sending them out Friday. The 2-5 Days allocated for the keys that had to make up for is up by now however things do change but considering there's been nothing else on the subject, ones to assume that everything is working as it was before with distribution cycles each week.