Game-Labs Forum

Loving the population increase.

It used to be I'd log on and find maybe 20-30 online at this time... (10:30 PM Australian time, the worst time period in gaming, nobody's on)

Now I'm looking at the population rising to maybe 170.

It's just amazing, I'm loving it. Congratulations to the developers, you guys thoroughly deserve it and the community remains excellent all round.

• Like 5

I am very pleased with the amount of players at the evenings in western europe time ( GMT ).

Very healthy exchange of opinions, tactics and game discovery and dialogue in all game platforms, in game chat and forums.

Obviously there are some obnoxious players with a "wot syndrome" in their chat options but nothing new.

I am very pleased with the amount of players at the evenings in western europe time ( GMT ).

Very healthy exchange of opinions, tactics and game discovery and dialogue in all game platforms, in game chat and forums.

Obviously there are some obnoxious players with a "wot syndrome" in their chat options but nothing new.

I noticed as well that with the majority of good players coming in also comes the inevitable proportion of rude players.

What is funny is the proportion of rudest players seem to always be the latest coming to the game, the wagon riders so to speak who are playing "because COD" sort of thing. So I expect worse is to come.

The reality of online gaming.

I knew about this game for a while, but it wasn't until I started to see big YouTube guys start playing it that I went ahead and bought it.  Sidestrafe was the main guy, although I also watched Unit Lost boys play it even if those two guys know nothing at all about sailing.