Game-Labs Forum

Forthcoming Seasonal Update Information - NSFW Leopards and NPC Port battles on the Peace Server

On 8/28/2019 at 7:07 PM, Teutonic said:

B. RvR must attack Regional ports and gain 51% of county control before being able to attack the county capital. 

If any enemy gains control of a port within the county, the county capital owner must evict them before being able to launch attacks to other counties.

Like the highlighted section the most +1

In my view, the attacking side has to WORK to gain control of the region, slowly advancing through the regional port !

Historical comparison:

In WW2 the Allies couldnt also just push through to Berlin or, better example, Tokyo...they had to make those "island hopping"

Edited by Sir Max Magic
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Sir Max Magic said:

Like the highlighted section the most +1

In my view, the attacking side has to WORK to gain control of the region, slowly advancing through the regional port !

Historical comparison:

In WW2 the Allies couldnt also just push through to Berlin or, better example, Tokyo...they had to make those "island hopping"

The question is does offering the hardest fight first grant players the best experience? For me it makes just as much sense that you'd trade the smaller ports first, setting up for the large set piece battle. I feel like people end up taking the capital and getting their fill.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm wondering if any of the admins can explain why New Orleans on the PVE server was exempted from the 2 day hostility cooldown.  The NPCs took the port and another port battle was scheduled less than an hour later.  Coincidentally, a player of the nationality that has the PB is making all sorts of excuses for it.  This certainly looks like a setup to me.

• 2 weeks later...