Game-Labs Forum

Port Bonus for all - for a clan set CRAFTING tax on crafting materials ! Pls read

25 minutes ago, John Hill Regard said:

Very Good answer....

Continue to believe very hard on what you say and may be one day it will happen ...unfortunatly this day you will probably moderate a 300 players (150 ALT) game forum.

Cheer's

Whatever you want to believe is true in your mind. Cheers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hethwill said:

Whatever you want to believe is true in your mind. Cheers.

Come on @Hethwill, you are a reasonable man and therefore you know like everyone else that only the HARDCORE Players are communicating in forums in general ! :P 

...and this is even more true in NA !

You will find very seldom someone here with less than 1.000 Hours under his belt...and if so, they are here for asking questions...and NOT, to make any suggestions for a better game...

So we all know that the "community" isnt the playerbase and noone knows what the average joe wants from NA !

...but my educated guess is, he doesnt want to have competitive crafting (and other things) only in the hands of a few elite clans !

I think, we both can agree on this :) 

Therefore we should try to find SOLUTIONS which fit both parts of the PLAYERBASE (!!!), Elite Clans and smaller Clans/Solo/casual Players, instead of accusing each other :P 

• Like 1

That's why i try to counter weight with the opposition.

I'm not a fan of clans by any stretch, mind you. I was and will always be a Nation man and at the same time, by having participated in every single change i know and remember the entire road to here. But alas, I play the game as is so Clan it is ( until it changes ).

I do suggest stuff, same as anyone ( i'm a player same as everyone else ), but obviously more aimed to a more simulated world and less a mmo game which have came to conflict with many.

Your suggestion here is fine, but all i said before was that the drive for clans to control their holdings against "poison" from alts was a very strong request by many. And yes, innocent suffer now.

Your suggestion is fine and wasn't at all my intention to be read as antipathetic to the suggestion. I merely refered the fact that many did push to clan control.

So, we, as a whole, will never suggest and support the same ideas hence why the true game designers, the NA GameLabs team, are the ones making the calls. Same as happens in other games. I think many got lost in what "strongly build upon community suggestion" really means :)

Again, i really dislike clans and i'm all for nation.

Your suggestion is too complicated and reverses to the state where alts access stuff they aren't meant to - as per design of clan control suggestion.

So... we want control or not ? The answer "yes but...." is invalid.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hethwill said:

I do suggest stuff, same as anyone ( i'm a player same as everyone else ), but obviously more aimed to a more simulated world and less a mmo game which have came to conflict with many.

100% Agree with you.

So :

Let's remove Russian , Polish , Danish and at least Prussian nation.

Let's remove Clan control (may be keep it only for pirat ) and give back the game to Nation and player's.

And please stop with your Alt story , clan control doesn't have changed anything , Alt are still spying  , blocking or reopening BR , you even have clan controlled by Alt operating for the nation their origin member's have join, maintaining open port for their new nation or opening it to help an attack ....This is Toxic and this is due to clan control.

How many solo or little clan member's have left or will leave because of big clan tyranny , We have all to remember that it is a game , a lot of influent player's (community...) are "no life" and a game will never survive with only this kind of player's you also need casual and i see every day player leaving just disgusted by what the game become. 

Every day dev remove thing's that were working ....for example...Why remove BR limit at Nassau Patrol ??...just because Rusian player's (community ) get bored in this patrol (no more victim's for gank squad) or sinked in balanced fight ? Nothing is done to give casual or new player's a nice game experience ....So stop listening this "community " it is a very Toxic agent and just think a balanced game . 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Harting said:

The moment someone uses the word ‘toxic’ in conversation, I tune out.  

Is that because words like "toxic," "fun," and "good" have such different definitions between players that they become meaningless?

We have no standard measure for these terms.

hint:

Kill port bonuses, delete the needless ship stat boost.

lets actually make economic bonuses.

suddenly no one worries about how their ship is worse than the other players. Just one nation could build more ships with less resources. Take the stats away and make it about the skill of the player :).

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...