Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
RepairyMcRepairous

constant low insults in global chat.

Recommended Posts

yes yes, I know there is a ignore function.

yes yes, I know there is a report function.

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

^^^ that one takes a little imagination.

unknown.png

here he likes to drag poor old little Poland into it.

unknown.png

here he likes to talk about me in third person.

Edit --

unknown.png

I demand insta ban hammer

Edited by RepairyMcRepairous
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ban for that?, might aswell ban whole server... that was nothing😉

Don't get me wrong, the guy is obviously an idiot, but.. this community's standards are far lower.

Edited by Tsai Dao Ming
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tsai Dao Ming said:

Ban for that?, might aswell ban whole server... that was nothing😉

I see, so we should make an example of someone so the server learns to be nice ;)

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I all ready know INK's answer....right click ignore/report.   

 

I mean how hard is it to just ignore folks?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Jon Snow lets go said:

why not post full screenshots so we see your answers aswell? 

my answers were more "why so salty"

"I see you still have an issue"

"ohh do be quiet"

rest is irrelevant. im sure devs can look through the logs If they wish it has the time in the photo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

its just some sad behaviour:  just push the report button /and ignore

problem solved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Historically, the only bannable chat offenses are threats upon life. Everything else we are in control of. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I muted REEE sick of seeing the full caps name. Easy enough to filter the idiots out of Global or Nation chat, they rarely if ever have anything useful to say. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really? A tribunal? Cmon now, you're a big boy now im sure you can shake it off.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

I all ready know INK's answer....right click ignore/report.   

 

I mean how hard is it to just ignore folks?

yes that's the easy answer, however the ignore function isn't fit for purpose as you are left to see everybody else reply with their own racism , salt and every other alt right insult you can think of

added to this, while i already have both of the retards on ignore already , nothing seems to ever be done by the countless reports submitted

 

i mean get rid of global, it serves no purpose that couldn't be accomplished by the player base themselves with a discord

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see its hard for some people to obey tribunal rules and resort to name calling and low insults even here.

but still, I see no reason to not tribunal someone harassing you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There there, go get a juice box and take a nap.

 

Maybe we should make an example of people who make ridiculous tribunal whinges.  Just a thought.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/11/2019 at 5:04 AM, Vizzini said:

yes that's the easy answer, however the ignore function isn't fit for purpose as you are left to see everybody else reply with their own racism , salt and every other alt right insult you can think of

added to this, while i already have both of the retards on ignore already , nothing seems to ever be done by the countless reports submitted

 

i mean get rid of global, it serves no purpose that couldn't be accomplished by the player base themselves with a discord

Don’t get rid of global, ffs. If it bothers you so much, click that little ‘x’ button and close it. Poof, problem solved for you, while leaving the option for the rest of us to kibbitz and chat among all our friends from other nations. 

It’s insane to me that people want to take functionality out of a game purely because they can’t be bothered to use the tools they already have at their disposal to solve their own grief. 🙄

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well sometimes i woud love to trow some insults at REEEEEE as well :-)  If you Switch Nations every 30 Days and try to kill content for others (like you did yesterday for us) you might get assaulted verbaly once in a While..

you shoud be happy we didnt report you to the Tribunal and took screenshots from yesterday (We chased a group of Polnish Ships and he (he is swedish right now) tagged our  1st Rate with his trinc to split us up. Then, in Battle he said "ups" and turned without the intention of Fighting us. Wich us  a break of Rules. Devs said several Times its forbidden to tag someone without the intention of Fighting)

Edited by Meraun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/11/2019 at 11:04 AM, Vizzini said:

 

i mean get rid of global, it serves no purpose that couldn't be accomplished by the player base themselves with a discord

Well if bought Books and Sold Ships trough Global a few Times. its not always toxic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Meraun said:

Well sometimes i woud love to trow some insults at REEEEEE as well :-)  If you Switch Nations every 30 Days and try to kill content for others (like you did yesterday for us) you might get assaulted verbaly once in a While..

you shoud be happy we didnt report you to the Tribunal and took screenshots from yesterday (We chased a group of Polnish Ships and he (he is swedish right now) tagged our  1st Rate with his trinc to split us up. Then, in Battle he said "ups" and turned without the intention of Fighting us. Wich us  a break of Rules. Devs said several Times its forbidden to tag someone without the intention of Fighting)

I more than welcome you to dare tribunal me for such a ridicules lie. and as people continue to quote the devs on an completely out of context quote I will enjoy the same response devs gives anyone on such a quote.

I will ofc instead bring your attention to how uncivilised you are and your friend are.

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

fyi this is what your calling even BR

unknown.png

GG

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes we lost temper, but still, you tagged us with no intention if fighting against us. This IS forbidden and caused me and big Mac to lost our Ship. YOU TAGGED US AND THEN SAID "UPS" I WILL LEAVE: wich is clearly and break of Rules. Thats why we got angry. 

Also nice job just cutting out the Polnish Bellona wich was out there as well. You like to put things up your Way dont you?

unknown.png

 

You tagged us, turn around and posted the message above. Its clear taht you tagged us with no intention of fighting us. Or do you deny that?

Edited by Meraun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Polnish BR woud have been 1930 (Christian, Bellona, 2x Trinc, Herc and Pfrigate ) Our BR woud have been 2120 (Wasa, L'Ocean, Bellona, Indefa) 

The BF guy was a random Joiner and not with us. We both know REDS and BF to work together at all

Edited by Meraun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

listen dude, if you want to tribunal, then tribunal, don't break tribunal rules by commenting on one that has nothing to do with you. just because your a little salty that you failed ganking.

ofc looking at how many tribunals are open I don't think devs even do look.

Edited by RepairyMcRepairous
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...