Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DreadPirateBob

Another wipe? Sigh. Since I'm forced to restart again... which nation do y'all recommend? (details inside)

Question

Hi all,

I'm looking for a nation that isn't the noob swarm that GB was around 2017, nor do I want to get hellcamped or be starved of resources.  Any recommendations?

21 answers to this question

9 hours ago, DreadPirateBob said:

I'm uninstalling.

Best you could do honestly. Leave now before you get in the downside spiral that forces you to buy the overpriced DLC stuff or even more alt accounts. Not worth the money. There are better games of better developers out there.

Edited by Guest

@DreadPirateBob

To combat the overwhelming count of Russian Players, I would suggest joining Great Britain. Joining the ranks of Russia only worsens the situation for the other factions of Naval Action since Russia is continuously expanding whilst other factions shrink. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DreadPirateBob said:

Hi all,

I'm looking for a nation that isn't the noob swarm that GB was around 2017, nor do I want to get hellcamped or be starved of resources.  Any recommendations?

Everyone thinking they are funny with telling you to go russia but they forget that you don't know the situation :) 

Join literally any nation except russia. France/Poland/USA will probably don't do any RvR for quite a while if you are looking for that.

• Like 2

anything that is not vp, russia is a very good choice for a lot of people, but it's always good to learn russian before doing that - so I am not sure if that's a good idea if you did not learn russian yet!

perhaps it's also a good idea to join danmark and fight with them against russia? I don't know!

Edited by Captain2Strong

For some reason my response was in the oddest of places to be seen. Regardless, you made the mistake of joining the biggest faction that is majority foreign players (Eastern European) - People recommended you try other nations that have players with relatively decent English. For instance:

Denmark

France

Great Britain

These three contenders and you picked the worst option that wasn't even suggested by the more experienced players familiar with the current NA climate. Russia

(Why am I the ass-hole when I suggest a native, English-speaking faction, lmao.)

Edited by Hewlettasha
Unnecessary insult.
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hewlettasha said:

(Why am I the ass-hole when I suggest a native, English-speaking faction, lmao.)

I didn't see your response, I'm sorry to have included you in that group.

I appreciate your attempt to help.

But I really am done with this game.  I'm not doing that god-damned tutorial one more fvcking time.

Edited by DreadPirateBob
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, DreadPirateBob said:

edit: Oh great, thanks.  The Russian nation barely has any English speakers.

Your edit is very wrong though. The russian nation has a lot of english speakers in the REDS clan

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DreadPirateBob said:

I didn't see your response, I'm sorry to have included you in that group.

I appreciate your attempt to help.

But I really am done with this game.  I'm not doing that god-damned tutorial one more fvcking time.

I understand how you feel, and do apologise on my behalf for the insult I made earlier. However, I ask that you give the game one last chance. Britain is an amazing faction to start from, especially when the GB community is especially helpful. If you want, contact me privately and we can discuss it. 

• Like 2

On 8/4/2019 at 6:06 PM, DreadPirateBob said:

Oh well, too late now.  Through most of the exams.

WELL DONE, NA COMMUNITY.

Thanks for wasting my time.

I'm done with this game.  XP wipes, gear wipes, crafting wipes.  Ridiculously long and annoying tutorial just to get a decent rank, and then the god damned community I ask a simple question of has me waste my time doing that idiotic, time-wasting tutorial all for nothing.

Seriously, other than rediii, you guys are a bunch of assholes.

I'm uninstalling.

You did the exams before learning more about the nation? You are the only one to blame.

dont join russia. its full. go dutch? or Danish of you like RvR

50 minutes ago, DreadPirateBob said:

WELL DONE, NA COMMUNITY.

I'm done with this game.  XP wipes, gear wipes, crafting wipes.  Ridiculously long and annoying tutorial just to get a decent rank, and then the god damned community I ask a simple question of has me waste my time doing that idiotic, time-wasting tutorial all for nothing.

Seriously, other than rediii, you guys are a bunch of assholes.

I'm uninstalling.

Snip.

Edited by Hewlettasha
Unnecessary.

21 hours ago, DreadPirateBob said:

WELL DONE, NA COMMUNITY.

No need to blame the community for your inability to contact one of the 250 memebers of REDS.

bye

1 hour ago, Jon Snow lets go said:

No need to blame the community for your inability to contact one of the 250 memebers of REDS.

bye

man i miss you

• Like 1