Game-Labs Forum

entering battle delay

Thonys

@Ink

subject  entering battle (delayed substantial)

yesterday i encountered when going in to battle that the entering battle game was delayed substantial ( more around > 60 seconds delay .)

it occurs sometime and not every time,.. but if it happens it seems that the game has a internal restart (glitch on  turning bleu counting circle)

i noticed the instant  perk ready to shoot is also not loaded and that's because i come in the game after the battle timer is passed. (and already in progress)

(this is not a bias talk about russian players) but it mostly encounter this when i have to fight russian players ) :(

is there a setup so i have a clean connection with the server?

or can you add  seconds timer in the loading screen ?  (so i know that the ready to shoot perks is not loaded anymore)

is there perhaps a work around for slow loading entering battle mode?

is it possible to make a ready for battle mechanic stretched out to at least 90 seconds that gives some more time >> ( proceed battle) ? [just to overcome this delay]

Edited by Thonys
  • Like 1

It happens to many players on the very first time we enter OW and the very first time entering a battle. For almost all of us who have this problem, everything is fine every time after. But when first loading the game and then first entering OW there is a delay, and then entering our first battle (OW battle or PB) there is a delay. That is why I always battle a NPC first before I hunt for PvP.

Edited by van der Clam
  • Like 2

On 8/2/2019 at 9:26 PM, van der Clam said:

It happens to many players on the very first time we enter OW and the very first time entering a battle. For almost all of us who have this problem, everything is fine every time after. But when first loading the game and then first entering OW there is a delay, and then entering our first battle (OW battle or PB) there is a delay. That is why I always battle a NPC first before I hunt for PvP.

yes... i have that same experience to.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

also on saturday 10.08 2019 i encounter a lot of screen glitches . in OW and in battle  (as if a player comes in the battle )

graphic card windows 10 (64) nvidia latest driver june installed .speed test 101 mbit down /35 mbit up 2ms/    ingame around 8 ms.

steam test ( probably send) and aborted after 4 minutes due  tracing route not entering next phase. 

https://ibb.co/hgWZsCW

Edited by Thonys