Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Gregory Rainsborough

[PURG3] KotRed - Friendly fire

14 minutes ago, Beeekonda said:

Admins last post was on July 25 he is either on vacation or working on next update (usually he keeps quiet before big patches).

+ its Sunday 

He usually keep quiet all the time. Some month back they told they wont be on forum, and that they only will lissen to a few top player and clans.

10 minutes ago, Staunberg said:

He usually keep quiet all the time. Some month back they told they wont be on forum, and that they only will lissen to a few top player and clans.

That was so long ago they made tons of posts after that. 

This is Support section and they can't ignore it. Ink left "Under review" for 2 topics related to buying stuff for real money (perhaps just to prevent shit show) on Friday

Edited by Beeekonda

1 minute ago, Beeekonda said:

That was so long ago they made tons of posts after that. 

This is Support section and they can't ignore it. Ink left "Under review" for 2 topics related to buying stuff for real money (perhaps just to prevent shit show)

And since that,  you have seen them, imo very little dialog, with the community. But you are right, a post now and then. But in general not much.

Just take the second half plans. Just single lines. But not much info on how and what there ideas is. 

49 minutes ago, Beeekonda said:

Admins last post was on July 25 he is either on vacation or working on next update (usually he keeps quiet before big patches).

+ its Sunday 

Usually @Ink cares about Tribunal. Thus it shouldn't matter if Admin is on vacation. Game is abandoned. Thus they move TLIML already to Steam forums. 

Who judges?

Hide contents

Un-involved moderators will in combined efforts with the Devs discuss and judge the situation.

Note:

The final decision lies with the admin.

Beside troll and retarded topics there is a lot of ROE related ones in Tribunal that are left hanging without Ink/Admin/mods locking them down (no replies).

Edited by Beeekonda

4 hours ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

The silence for this tribunal just makes me think the devs don't give a shit any more.

Green on green is now okay. Once I get back off holiday I'm gonna have some fun ;)

It's the weekend. And Green on Green already has a ruling as being illegal unless they steal your loot and you have warned them beforehand. It is our responsibility to report unlawful green on green and let the devs handle it During Business Hours. If you get caught doing it and punished, then it's your own fault.

This Tribunal was created thursday at 2am, lots of time for devs to look into the thread and give it "The case is under review". Two other Tribunals - with different topic - have been created one day late and received answer from developers, so it's understandable that people get curious about the priority-handling of Tribunals.

• Like 1

On 8/1/2019 at 12:09 PM, Gooser said:

He is a good and very helpful Clan member.In this case he just tried to help a player who wants to change the nation.unfortunately he chose the wrong way for which I would like to apologize in the name of Purg3.but he just wanted to help and therefore I want to ask for a lenient punishment.

Hopeful and best greets

Gooser

What does this mean? Help a player to change the nation? 

On 8/4/2019 at 3:19 PM, Gregory Rainsborough said:

The silence for this tribunal just makes me think the devs don't give a shit any more.

Green on green is now okay. Once I get back off holiday I'm gonna have some fun ;)

it's august and weekend. give them a break.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RKY said:

it's august and weekend. give them a break.

Try to look at all the tribunals and see how many they actually have taken action on the last months. Nothing to do with august ore weekend.

Bullshit.

They've had a week and have responded to a friendly fire incident posted after this one.

It being August has hello kitty all to do with it.

Edited by Gregory Rainsborough
  • Like 2

Are we even surprised at this point? The devs way to Keep the game running is if the vents stop play and they get fresh blood in all the time and repeat the circle. 

Maybe they're the ones that deliberately friendly fire players with much play time to make them quit, just a theory 🤷‍♂️

After investigation green on green damage is confirmed, Accused player received a warning according to game rules. 

• Like 2