Game-Labs Forum

Image uploads

I have tried to upload images of flags to my gallery, but my rectangular flag is cropped to a square in the upload window.  These are small flags 150 x 92.  Is it possible to upload a little larger image?  What's the maximum image size allowed? 

I have tried to upload images of flags to my gallery, but my rectangular flag is cropped to a square in the upload window.  These are small flags 150 x 92.  Is it possible to upload a little larger image?  What's the maximum image size allowed? 

will check asap and come back to you. 

testing...

The flag is shown as a rectangle in the gallery, but it's posted as a square when added to a forum post.  But you can find the actual webpage link in the gallery and post the image like this:

gallery_51_1_6823.gif

Thanks for your response.

• 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Just new to the site (having pre-ordered and waiting for anything to happen now: a steam-key? sent in batches? by sunday? and then?) and trying to soothe the exitement by editing my profile.

Still have no idea how to change "my photo"/avatar. As this looks very much like the BoS procedure I click "Search" ("Durchsuchen" in my native language), but nothing happens. Cannot get to my HD files to upload anything from there. What´s the trick?

• 1 month later...

I am having trouble editing my signature block. I would like to add a photograph and perhaps a Gif file. Can anyone help me? I tried to drag and drop the photo, but it didn't work, so I uploaded it to photobucket and tried to import the URL, but was unsuccessful. I tried to drag and drop and import the gif file to this post, but was also unsuccessful.

Can anyone help me to improve my posts (not the content, just the appearance).